Character Qualities

oman

Scout
The way this game works.

1. One person states a character.
2. Next person then replies and states one one word which describes a quality of that character. This person also adds the next character.

Once one character is done, a new character must be done. Let's see how many characters we can get through.

:smiley:

You should have named a character...hehe.

Anywho, I will start. Let's go with The Governor!
View attachment 33

Attachments

• walking_dead_governor.jpg
    walking_dead_governor.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 96
  • walking_dead_governor.jpg
    walking_dead_governor.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 133
Uhhh, are you not naming a character? I thought that was how this worked..

The way this game works.

1. One person states a character.
2. Another person then replies and states one one word which describes a quality of that character.

Once one character is done, a new character must be done. Let's see how many characters we can get through.

You don't have to quote, I read it multiple times. What I am saying is... where in the hell does the next character get named, or by who? Wouldn't it be much easier for the person answering to supply the next character, instead of waiting for someone to name one? Plus, that keeps one person from answering the "1 word' part every single time.

Either way.

You don't have to quote, I read it multiple times. What I am saying is... where in the hell does the next character get named, or by who? Wouldn't it be much easier for the person answering to supply the next character, instead of waiting for someone to name one? Plus, that keeps one person from answering the "1 word' part every single time.

Either way.

Okay, that can happen.

Back