Season 5 Character Spoilers

these spoilers keep getting worse and worse....but i think that maybe vaughn will have his wife, and sydney will have her "love interest" and then sydney and vaughn will both get jealous of each other and realize that they are meant to be...don't worry, i'll bet anything that they will be back together by the end of season 3.

AGENT VAUGHN'S WIFE: Mid to late 20s attractive, intelligent.
Well hey, at least now we know that Vaughn's new wife can't possibly be Alice. :lol: j/k

But it's still really upsetting to know that Vaughn's married to someone besides Syd. And a new love interest?!?!? Who could seriously be better than MV??? How can JJ do this to the show... :confused:

All i know is that Vaughn's wife better be super hot, intelligent, and NOT annoying like Alice was. If they bring in another Alice, it totally won't be believeable that Vaughn could choose her over Syd. As much as i hate that Vaughn and Syd aren't together, I'm kinda looking forward to all angsty s/v moments we had like in season 1.

I find it hard to accept that Sydney can have a love interest so soon. I mean, in her mind, the two years hasn't past! It doesn't make any sense that she could have moved on. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait for some more spoilers to be sure.

AHH IM SO UPSET!!! just watch e!newslive and kristen came on with her news and she said that the producers do have a casting call for vaughns wife!!! :( its sooo sad!!! but hey i guess its not alice so thats kind of good!!! god i wonder who it is??!!

:::::goes into a corner to cry:::::they'll end up together in the end because look what the season final is having affect on the s/v shippers at just the thought of him being married...the show won't last if he pulls them apart forever........many people have said this...important people 2

I can't believe all this. I just watched the seaon 2 finale last night (after downloading them all on my pc - couldn't wait 6 weeks for the episodes to be on TV in UK after seeing spoilers!) I can't believe it!! Vaughn can't just have gone off and got married after only 2 years. Here's what i reckon -
Vaughn's wife is gonna be a baddy - sent by Sloane or Syd mum to take Vaughn out of Syd life while she was away (wherever she's been for 2 years). He's probably been brainwashed and stuff - but Syd will save the day and realise and he'll get divorced or kill his wife - no Syd can kill his wife - and then he'll get back with Syd.
The thing that worried me most was when Vaughn said " they asked me to come back" implying that he's leftthe CIA - i mean - he HAS to be Syd handler in Season three or where is all that wonderful sexual tension gonna come from!?!?!!?
God i can't wait for season three to start!! it's all too much!!!!

i never thought were the tension would come from::::crys again::::wait what if hes her partner????like a agent because 2 years he might have gotten better on the field????what do you think

No matter what, even if Vaughn's wife isn't Alice, the wifey is still gonna be REALLY annoying in my eyes. Even if she is someone new.

And yes, Syd/Vaughn UST here we come...

Back