Season 5 Character Spoilers

This is so sad reading about a new love interest for sydney:angry: and that vaughn is married. it gets me really down, im proper depressed. (n) i know they will get back together hopefully soon like in the season 3 premiere. That'll be cool. Anyway whoever syds new love interest would be he wont be fitter than vaughn. Syd and Vaughn forever and eva.:2love:

All I have to say is, whoever this guy is, he has his work cut out for him!
;)

oh i know because at this point it doesnt matter who he is!!!!!Because we'll still hate him!!!!And her!!!!Why even bother with aditions when the person will be hated with no end?????

Yeah man... this new guy has some big shoes to fill. But we all know he won't last. 'Cause duh, Syd is meant for Vaughn. Even Irina knows it.

Syd has to be with VAughn!! Ugh!! GRRRRR!! I don't think I could stand to see this witch that they get for his wife... And then the punk they get for sydney's love interest!!

"New characters for next season include a new agent very similar to Syd in that she's young and tough (but her style will be very different), Vaughn's wife (!!!!!!!!!), a new love interest for Syd who is "not boyish but a real man" (Yay! I've always thought Vaughn was sort of a weenie!), and a new Kingpin character. Expect big stunt casting for this new villian dude. But, unlike other "Alias" guest spots, this will be a recurring character throughout the season."

for the preservation of my own sanity, i am not believing any rumours about next season. i will allow them to be possible, but i will not commit myself to any of them. i am working on my self control to just wait until the season starts. (i have been doing alot of reading this summer trying to keep my mind off ALIAS. i really start to lose myself in it if i'm not careful. BUT WHO WANTS TO BE CAREFUL!!! LOL :smiley:

"Kristin replies: I can tell you this: There is a family connection that has not been explored, somewhere in the main-character hub. [...]"
Now I don't know if this is true but seriously I'm curious about it if it is!
which one of hte main characters could possibly be in the spy family (I know everyone went through a sark is syds brother phase but this doesn't necesarily imply that) wouldn't it be weird if sloane was somehow related?

OMG, no one can take Vaughn's place. Syd adn vaughn are toatlly meant for each other. This new love interest fro Syd will totally be hated by all the public. And Vaughn's wife well I won't get into that, because he doesn't have a wife(sorry, I'm in total denial). JJ better keep Syd and Vaughn together or I'll just die. sorry for all teh drama.

Marlene said:
"New characters for next season include a new agent very similar to Syd in that she's young and tough (but her style will be very different), Vaughn's wife (!!!!!!!!!), a new love interest for Syd who is "not boyish but a real man" (Yay! I've always thought Vaughn was sort of a weenie!), and a new Kingpin character. Expect big stunt casting for this new villian dude. But, unlike other "Alias" guest spots, this will be a recurring character throughout the season."

VAUGHN IS SO NOT A WEENIE! HE IS A HOTTIE WITH A REALLY NICE BODY! Sorry. I just ahd to get that out. Any who. I still think that Srak is realted to Syd. Or what if VAUGHN(The hottie w/ the body) is related to Syd in some way? ewwwwww! THat would be so gross. (n)

Love ya babes~
Karen :super: :surf:

I am a huge S/V shipper but i think it's okay that syd gets a new "love interest". Now, here me out before you start throwing stuff. If Vaughn is actually married (God forbid) then syd's heart is gonna be broken. She will need someone that she can trust like she did before with Vaughn. The writer's will have to be doing their best if they want the audience to care for this new guy at all. I'm gonna have trouble not hating him from the beginning but i do want sydney(it's okay, i know she's a fictional character) to be happy, and if she can't be happy with vaughn, then she needs someone else (my heart just broke with that sentence). :(

Xtremelimits08 said:
NO syd can't have a love interest!!!!!!!!!!
and i guess vaughn is married
well that'll all change if her love interest is sark

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Moriel, the devil's evil daughter :devil:

i jus read this and man..the beginning of the season is gonna be so hectic for syd...i feel so bad for her. :( but hopefully jj will come to his senses n make everything better.

well if all this depression doesnt kill her then i'm sure Sloane or sark or this new guy will....cause its killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!slowly but surely

I can't wait until Syd FINALLY puts all of the pieces back together and lets us in on what REALLY happened over the past two years!

Back