Characters

So which characters do you like and don't?

The only characters I really like are Jack and for some odd reason the President. Haha!

I don't care for the first lady. Haha! :woot:

I like Jack--of course!--and president Palmer, but I also rather like Tony and Michelle. And I liked Lynne (the president's aide)--I hope she'll be OK! I really liked Yusuf--boy was I sad when they killed him off! If they toughen Kim up a bit, I'll like her better.
;)

Really hate officious Chappelle! I rather hoped he'd be put in jail after last season!
;)

And Dennis Hopper's acting--eeeyech! (n) That's just about the worst accent I've ever heard. (IMHO)

I like Jack,Tony,Michelle and Lynne they are all really cool characters and I like Kate as well.since i haven't seen the whole of season 2 I don't like George

You don't like Michelle, after she backed up Jack? Even standing up to Tony? Why? Do you think she's too much of a crybaby? Remember, she had almost no sleep, and that makes people overly emotional. (God, look at what it did to Jack) It's OK not to like her, I'm just curious.
;)

I don't know why. I think I like Carrie more which is a bit worrying. She just seemd to follow Tony wherever he went and do whatever he said, I guess I just tought she was a bit boring.

jack, palmer, kim and nina are my favorites. i like everyone else too, they're all doing a damn good acting job :smiley:

Kate. Only it's not that I don't like her, I'm just firmly convinced that she's evil. So convinced in fact that I'll be grossly disappointed if she turns out to be a good guy. ;)

I don't hate Kim, but I'm sick of the "Kim's in trouble again" storylines. Please, please, keep her out of trouble this season!

Katayla said:
I don't hate Kim, but I'm sick of the "Kim's in trouble again" storylines. Please, please, keep her out of trouble this season!
lol i agree on that one, that girl is always in some kind of trouble :lol:

Well, if she gets in trouble this season, it should at least be more plausible.
;)

i like jack, and i thought nina was pretty cool.
now i like tony more, i didnt like him much on s1.
and i like kate, she's a good character.
but i hate kim
she's so annoying and stupid.

like(in order):
1.Michelle
2. Tony
3. Kate
4. Jack

dislilke:
1. NINA
2. Chase (something baout him just bi=ugs me! he just doesnt understand jack)

everyone else is pretty much mutual oo except i forgot i hated kerri. she was a b*tch... i used to hate mason until in season 3 u find out he is going to die. i felt bad for him...

Back