Characters

I personally loved Sherry. She was the kind of person you love to hate... like Sloane! I can't STAND Kim... ugg. And this season she's suddenly WORKING for CTU... :angry:

Im sorry but I really don't like Kim she annoys me so much and how did she become so smart in just two years does anyone remember how stupid she was last season

Im sorry but I really don't like Kim she annoys me so much and how did she become so smart in just two years does anyone remember how stupid she was last season

SecretAgentMan said:
GarnerForEmmy said:
Kim is the absolute worst thing about a very good show.  She needs to go.
why do you say that?
I'm sorry I didn't check this for a long time. To answer your question, I just have not enjoyed the way she always seems to get herself into trouble or into a situation that didn't really seem to advance the plot of the show. With that said, I did very much like the way Kim handled the situation and assignment when impersonating Saunders daughter. The best the character of Kim has been in the 3 years of the show. Now if the writers can keep putting her in situations that actually advance the point of the show, then I'm all for her. Otherwise, I don't think she's needed.

She will be a recurring character if she's on at all next season . . . it depends on whether the actress is available. She has movies now. ;)
✌️

I had watched most of the 2nd season of 24, and I just finished the first. I REALLY like Nina, and I don't know why really. I mean she covered for Jack ALL the time and I just feel like he used her, anyone agree? I don't blame her for being bad. lol

Like:

Jack (He's cool!)
Kate (The nice girlfriend)
Teri (The very strong wife, whose death nearly gave me a heart attack!)
Nina (Totally unexpecte mole)
Sherry (Manipulative.)
Michelle (She rocked last season!)
Tony (The brooding guy, who falls for the good girl)
Gael (Poor guy died so painfully!)
Chase (I'll admit it. He was my eye-candy and that's it.)

Neutral:

Chapelle
Chloe (Her voice amuses me)
Adam
The President's former advisor
The President's head of security

Dislike:

Kim (She constantly puts herself in stupid situations. It's surprising that she's still alive.)
Palmer (Boring!)
Wayne (Annoying!)
Wayne's girlfriend (Annoying II!)
The first mole in season one (I was disappointed in her.)

My favourites are Jack and Kim (season 4 sucks without her, I know lots of people hate her but she does look hot in the white top in season 2) but I also liked Tony in season 1 but not now. Kate was a good character. The president is just SO boring if i could skip his scenes i wud.

I was wondering, i have seen season 1 and the first half of season 2 and i was wondering if Tony and Kim have bigger roles in season 3 than they do in season 1. Please don't give away spoilers! Thanx!

I have to admit that I wasn't too crazy about Audrey this season as a person--as a character she worked out great.
notice that they had her believe Jack was dead? He really cuts the cord, doesn't he?

Jack
Audrey
Kim
Chase
The President (the 1st one, can't remember his name for some odd reason.)

DON'T LIKE

Nina, but she's gone, isn't she?
Bill Buchanan

LOVE
Tony
Michelle

:angelic:

I hate Audrey...ugh.

I love: Jack, Tony, Michelle, Chloe, Lynne (from season 2), President Palmer, and Behrooz (from season 4).

Those are my favorites, other characters I don't have strong feelings about.

Jack, of coarse, Tony and Michelle (I loved the romance that they brought to the show), Kim (I was sad when they took her off the show), and Palmer. One character that I just can't stand is Edger. He's such a baby! Always wining and complaning. I didn't care for Audrey either. She didn't seem like Jack's type.

Back