Fantasy Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (2005)

Alias_Gay

Ensign
OMG ... just saw the trailer for this movie ... Johnny Depp looks weird at some point ... but I am sure gonna love this movie (y) (y)

wonka.jpg

Starring:
Johnny Depp
Freddie Highmore
David Kelly
Annasophia Robb
Helena Bonham Carter
Julia Winter
Noah Taylor
Jordan Fry
Christopher Lee
Franziska Troegner
Philip Wiegratz
Harry Taylor
James Fox
Adam Godley
Missi Pyle

Director: Tim Burton
Producer: Brad Grey and Richard D Zanuck
Screenwriter: John August
Composer: Danny Elfman

freddie_highmore1.jpg

When I first heard about this I thought, hmm, Johnny Depp, good actor I think I'll check it out.

When I saw the trailer I thought, no way am I going to see this p.o.s. There's something very wrong about Johnny Depp in this movie. I get this incredibly wierd vibe, gives me the heebie jeebies or something. Just didn't feel comfortable.

And almost always that feeling is right.

I think this movie is not going to do well.

Never mess with classics.

Sark218 said:
Johnny Depp looks like a girl in this. Looks ok though.
[post="1147004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, yes he does. When I first saw the poster I thought it was Nicole Kidman!! HAHA. Looks interesting though. I'll prob check it out because I enjoyed the first and am a huge Depp fan :blush:

Could go either way. I agree with the "Never mess with classics" comment...we shall see!

The little boy, who plays Charlie is the same kid that played Peter in Finding Neverland. I read somewhere that Johnny Depp recommended him for the role.

I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

^^i have to agree...its charlie and the chocolate factory on drugs!

i will still see it though...tim burtons films are always weird...but usually in a good away

There's one thing Burton can do and that's spark interest. I think it looks great! I trust the Depp/Burton pairing and I never liked the old film so this can only be an improvement!

Saw the trailer last night. I have to say it looks pretty awesome. I'm not a fan of the first Willy Wonka...in fact I hated it *shiver*. So weird and creepy and dumb.

Anyways, this one looks rather dark and cool (y)

It's the colour of the trailor that catches your eyes, it's just so damn colourful! Almost hurts your eyes eh? ;) looks really good. I'm definitly going to watch it. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Back