Fantasy Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (2005)

I absolutely hate the original...so freaking creepy...

But Tim Burton films are awesome...so I do believe I'll have to give this one a try ;)

Johnny depp looks soo creepy in this movie OMG. He looks like he got boteaux (no idea how 2 spell tht)!! I don't know if I wnt 2 c it or not becuz it looks quite creepy and all so I don't know. We shall have 2 c

HUGE Tim Burton freak here. Am seeing it tomorrow. ^_^ Should be amazing. Of course, Depp rocks my world too. I'm going by myself though the first time. Will see it with friends again. Don't want them jabbering in my ear the whole time about it being weird like they did the last time I made them watch a movie with me (it was Ed Scissorhands) :rolleyes: I might have to smother them with the popcorn bucket.

LES! *gasp!!* I love you darling, but I may have to disown you now....

Leslie said:
Looks absolutely banal to me. A remake? Of that particular film? With JDepp as Wonka? Shoot me now.
[post="1314750"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

GOD that was so my first impression. OK what the hell did they do to Willy Wonka? He looks like...like...like Michael Jackson mixed with....Jim Carrey. It's CREEPY!

Whenever the commercial comes on and he says that STUPID line "You're really WEIRD!" I just groan. It's like they've put "The Mask" on the original Willy Wonka.

Whatever. I'll probably still go see this to see how much they screw up or how they prevent what it looks like they'll screw up.

Alias_Gay said:
u hated the first one? :thud:

I loved it ...
[post="1257094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It absolutely drives me bonkers. Not really sure why...but it does :blush:

I will see the new one sometime though ;)

My friend is really trying to convince me to see this movie, I'm not so sure about the movie. I didn't really like the original that much, then they decided to remake it, and the new one is just......weird.

OMG Brittany you don't have to disown me! I saw it and loved it! :D I am such a dork lol. I wish I was better at judging movies by their trailers... :P :lol:

I saw it today and the movie is soooo much better than the trailer..... I loved it..... (y) I loved the original and went in with the attitude that I would not like it.... but ended up loving it....

this movie was awesome ... (y) (y)

and Johnny Depp was absolutely great as Mr Wonka ... scary but great ... ;)

Loved the first one ... but loved this one too

When i first saw the trailer, and first saw johnny, i actually made a sound that sounded something like "Yaaaagghhhhhhheeegghhhyyahhh!!"

It just looks.....strange. It does. The HAIR! My GOD the hair!

I love the Johnny. Please dont turn the Johnny into a freak. Make it stop!

Back