Charlie

at the end of season 1 we saw there might be a chance tha t charlie oculd get addicted again. ObVISIOULY Sayid did not know that Charlie was a former addict so my question is who knows that Charlie is a drug addict?

Well that's not exactly true. Claire knew that Charlie was a druggie right before Ethan kidnapped them, but now she doesn't know, since that is gone from her memory.

No i don' think so. But Jack also knows. Right after charlie "rescued" him from the cavein Jack asked him when the last time he had a fix was. Right?

We have Locke, who knows there is heroin and that Charlie was an addict. So he would be the only one who could put two and two together. I only hope that Charlie is able to resist the temptation, but he probably won't because it will make more a more interesting story line for Charlie. I'm sure DM wants to do more acting than just be the comic relief.

Blue-Bird said:
Did he tell her ? I don't remember that.
[post="1390605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well right before they were kidnapped, Claire went into false labor and Charlie was going crazy with it all. And he said something like, "If I used to do drugs, I can deliver a baby!" And then Claire looks at him weird and he says (something like), "I don't do them anymore!".