Action Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)

which angel do you like the most????

• Natalie Cook-Cameron Diaz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan Sanders-Drew Barrymore

• Alex Munday-Lucy Liu

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Madison Lee-Demi Moore

• Total voters

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Title: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Tagline: This summer the Angels are back.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: McG

Cast: Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu, Demi Moore, Bernie Mac, Justin Theroux, Robert Patrick, Crispin Glover, Shia LaBeouf, Luke Wilson, Matt LeBlanc, John Cleese, John Forsythe, Rodrigo Santoro, Robert Forster, Ja'net DuBois, Charlie Yuen Cheung-Yan, Daxing Zhang, Bruce Comtois, Khin-Kyaw Maung, Béla Károlyi, Tanoai Reed, Andrew Wilson, Eric Bogosian, Eve, Pink, Carrie Fisher, Zack Shada, Jennifer Gimenez, Josh Janowicz, Tommy Flanagan, Chris Pontius, Luke Massy, Big Boy, Anthony Griffith, Wayne Federman, Steve Hytner, Bob Stephenson, Melissa McCarthy, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Jaclyn Smith, Bruce Willis, Kate Hendrickson, Shanti Lowry, Nadine Ellis, Cyia Batten, Staci B. Flood, Carmit Bachar, Béla Károlyi, Ricky Carmichael, Carey Hart, Chris Gosselaar, Jeremy McGrath, Mark Cotone, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Joan Blair, Khristian Lupo, Matt McColm

Release: 2003-06-27

Runtime: 106

Plot: The Angels are charged with finding a pair of missing rings that are encoded with the personal information of members of the Witness Protection Program. As informants are killed, the ladies target a rogue agent who might be responsible.
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)

i luved it but i also thought it was very fake b/c of all the stunts and things they did were so impossible
and did anyone else theater make u fill out a sheet if u liked the movie and all these other stupid questions?? mine did so me an my friend were like this is stupid so we filled it out our own way and then ripped it up LOL

hey! i watched it just now! it was great, funny, but it got a little bit confusing. I still don't know what it was really about. i think that it had a bit too much cameos and disguises, but it was fun all in all

The movie made an opening gross of $38 million. That's not too bad.

Anyway, I want to see the movie as well. The first one was totally kickass. Lol.
kylo4

I thought that the first one was way better. I think this one was just too fake for my liking. (fake as in "that's impossible!!")

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database