Action Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)

which angel do you like the most????

• Natalie Cook-Cameron Diaz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dylan Sanders-Drew Barrymore

• Alex Munday-Lucy Liu

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Madison Lee-Demi Moore

• Total voters
Did anyone notice there was no Chad in this one 
I thought it was funny that Tom Green said on his show the other night, "If anyone wants to see me in the new Charlie's Angels movie, I'll be catching the 4:15 show at the Galleria." At least he has a sense of humor about it. ^_^

I thought it was pretty good, but like Kara, said a bit to fake. Demi Morre practically flying, hmm? ;) But all in all it was entertainig and I guess that's what it was for, :D .

My favourite part was the MC Hammer dance, I thought that was cool. The fight scenes where all brilliant. I can't believe Dylan kissed Creep Finn Man, if I'm honest I thought it was rather cute. I didn't really like Seamous. To K. Ackles he is played my Justin Theroux.

Mini biography

Justin was born and raised in Washington, D.C, and graduated from Bennington College with a bachelor of arts degree. He then moved to New York to pursue a career in the visual arts, but soon found himself immersed in stage acting. He starred in numerous off Broadway plays before his feature film career began. He currently lives in New York.

Here's a pic:

JustinTheroux_Vespa_233658_400.jpg

I can't believe his cousin is Louis Theroux, when I first heard his name I was like, "no, it can't be" ;) But it is.

IMDB

I thought that was good of him. ANd when Drew was asked if Chad would be coming back, she just said, no, and then smiled.

Demi certainly deserves all those toy boys, looking like that! 🤤

I thought Demi was good and don't get me wrong she looked great, but her face looked a bit drawn and he teeth, well I was nearly blinded!

K. Ackles said:
Yeah well, I wasn't looking at her teeth, was I ;)

I loved her golden guns...and the CSI ripoff was priceless!!!
:lol: I guess you weren't, but I couldn't miss em', what is it with America/Hollywood and the capping of teeth, don't get me wrong nice teeth are important , hell I've got a nice set. But it's called brushing and getting braces and it takes a hell of a lot more work ^_^ .

CSI rip-off? Explain Ackles
:smiley:

Charlies Angels was so stuffed with rip-offs. Smallville, crouching tiger hidden dragon, CSI, Austin Powers.

The CSI one was when they went to see the dead bodies, they started playing the theme music, and then came out of the van as CSI's, and then Nat acted so like Grissom when talking to the guard. It was funny!!!

But wearing a fur coat like that, you can hardly blame me for not looking at the teeth!

K. Ackles said:
Charlies Angels was so stuffed with rip-offs. Smallville, crouching tiger hidden dragon, CSI, Austin Powers.

The CSI one was when they went to see the dead bodies, they started playing the theme music, and then came out of the van as CSI's, and then Nat acted so like Grissom when talking to the guard. It was funny!!!

But wearing a fur coat like that, you can hardly blame me for not looking at the teeth!
Ah, I've never watched CSI, well once but I can't remember the music. And that fur coat, I wonder why the stuck that in , do you really prounce round in your bra and knickers in a fur coat ^_^ , and I didn't get at the end, the fight scene between Cameron and Demi, why the hell did she lick/rub her face against hers, what was the point in that ;) , oh well.

I don't suppose anyone saw the 3 on Conan, they are so loud! ^_^

K. Ackles said:
i clearly remember the CSI rip-off. it was so funny. :lol: but i don't remember the other ones. :thinking:

I missed chad in the movie! he was so funny! well i guess he cant really stand drew... "the chad is great" lmao! demi moore was really good at being the villian! I cant belive Creepy Thin man... I felt SOOOO BAD!!!

and the whole thing with mattleblanc and i forgot his name whoever played lucy luis father was halarious!

"i jsut finsihed up 6 sailors!"

lmao!

I LOVE CHARLIE'S ANGEL:FULL THROTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best film!!! cameron is the best angel!!!!! it is soooooooooooooooooooooooo kooooool