Charlize Theron

iheartalias

The Holinator
first, if you haven't seen Monster yet, do it! ;) It's one of the best performances (if not the best) that I have ever seen...which is why she won the Golden Globe and why she is considered a shoe-in for the Oscar!

second, any other fans out there?! :D

i haven't had a chance to see monster yet because nobody will come with me and i refuse to sit in a movie theater by myself. i will FOR SURE get it when it comes out on DVD, which probably won't be all that much longer because it was a critical hit...those always come out on DVD quickly.

anyway, i've always that charlize theron was one of the most naturally beautiful women in hollywood. she just seems so geniune as well. :D

regina_alias said:
i will FOR SURE get it when it comes out on DVD, which probably won't be all that much longer because it was a critical hit...those always come out on DVD quickly.
lol, seriously, just look at Lost in Translation...that DVD came out when the movie was still in the theaters...:confused:

she does seem really genuine...in all the interviews i've seen her in she came off as so natural and not your typical Hollywood snob...i at least hope that's how she really is in real life ^_^

I think it's funny that she breaks out into hives when she gets nervous and that happens when she's in front of large audiences. To me that proves she's down to Earth and genuine. (Not funny haha - but endearing funny)

Charlize is a gorgeous woman. I loved her in the Italian Job when she was whipping the Mini-Cooper around! :lol: And she was taller than Mark Walhberg!

i want to see monster so bad! but it wasn't in theatres in nova scotia and it's not out on video or DVD yet so i can't rent it lol i want to see it so bad though!

hotpot said:
I think it's funny that she breaks out into hives when she gets nervous and that happens when she's in front of large audiences. To me that proves she's down to Earth and genuine. (Not funny haha - but endearing funny)
lol, i know...i loved her oprah interview...she also came off as really cute and funny when she was on the Ellen Degeneres show...it's good to know that she's still only human (and gets hives - lol) ;)

What a cool actress she is.
Not only is she classy, smart and talented but she is probably the prettiest woman in Hollywood, maybe second to Angelina Jolie.
I wish her all the success :smiley:

~~Spongy!

hotpot said:
Charlize is a gorgeous woman. I loved her in the Italian Job when she was whipping the Mini-Cooper around! :lol: And she was taller than Mark Walhberg!
made me want a Mini-Cooper real bad...I also loved the fact that she did most (if not all) of her own driving stunts...including that parallel park in the older Mini, took her only a couple of tries...AWESOME! :D

I love Charlize I think she is extremely talented. I saw Monster a few weeks when it finally came to one theater (then of course opened in more the following weekend) and I was so excited to see it because of all the buzz about Charlize's performance. I thought it was a great movie and Charlize gave one of the best performances ever. I think she's great in all her movies especially The Devil's Advocate not a favorite movie but favorite performance. I too liked the Italian Job and loved how Charlize did her own stunts, she proved all those boys wrong that she didn't need extra training just because she's a girl. Anyway I'm so happy she won the Golden Globe( I got so nervous when her category cam up becasue I wanted her to win so bad) I can't wait to see the SAGs and the Oscars which she better win.

Charlize Theron = :eek:scar:

Jennifer Garner said:
Charlize Theron = :eek:scar:
lol, i really hope so...I know what you mean about getting nervous when her category came up..I was nervous for her all night, she really deserved it, as well as the Oscar... :D

she's so beautiful.... and a great actress. the 1st movie i saw her in was one with Matt Damon, i can't remember the name of it now... anyone know which one i'm talking about?

Caro said:
she's so beautiful.... and a great actress. the 1st movie i saw her in was one with Matt Damon, i can't remember the name of it now... anyone know which one i'm talking about?
The Legend of Bagger Vance

And I agree she is very beautiful and a really talented actress.

well apart from being slightly bias cause I'm South African and so is she.I do love her as an actress I haven't seen Monster yet going to see it on Tuesday it opened here today.I saw an interview with her tonight on one of our local tv shows and as usual she looked stunning and she's so natural.so I hope she wins the Oscar on Sunday my three favourite performances of hers are in Mighty Joe Young I loved that movie,Trapped and The Italian Job which comes out on DVD the day after my birthday so I'll get it

i saw The Astronaut's Wife the other day with her and Johnny Depp...now I'm a bit parital, they are two of my favorite actors, but her performance wasn't half bad and neither was the movie...if you've got nothing else to watch or you are a fan of these guys, check it out ;)

Back