Charlize Theron

aaagh you should hear what they are saying over here instead of applauding her and congratulating her and being proud of her no some people are like oh no she should have worn a south african dress but can i point out something that purse she was carrying was made by a south african born designer.

u should have heard her interview last night she was amazing she was wearing this below the knee gold dress I wish I had a photo cause she looked stunning.and the way she answered her questions was so professional even though she started crying.cause they brought on some of her old friends and two of her old dance teachers.

they have a whole spread on her in one of our magazines and I can tell you alot of people are so proud over here.i just wish i had gone to the studios where she was being interviewed so i could have caught a glimpse or maybe gotten there early enough and been able to get to the front cause she stopped and shook some hands.

oh wow...amazing story...wish i could have seen it/heard it for myself...everytime she speaks she is amazing, always something good to say and always sounds so professional...i love the fact that she got emotional, lol, proves she's still human and treasures her past....makes me like her even more...everyone over there (and anywhere) should be proud of her...she's incredible...thanks for that story. ;)

i just watched a re-run of the ellen degeneres show and charlize was on as a guest and she said how to really pronounce her last name like in south africa- it's a hard "r" and it was hilarious. :laughbounce:

haha, i saw that episode :lol: i think ellen trying to pronounce it was so funny...it's funny how she thought she was making it easier for people to say when most of em say it wrong anyways ^_^

i saw on some entertainment show Charlize in South Africa with Nelson Mandela...she started to cry while talking to him because he was going on and on about how proud he is of her and then went on to say pretty much the same about him...it was cute and makes me like her even more ^_^

ya its cool hey ooh sorry should have told you that.well she met Nelson Mandela about 3 years ago.and from what I've heard they had this big charity event at a place here and she wore a necklace that was specially made for her and then she wore earrings which she fell in love with and was ready to buy them at an estimated price of R50,000 and the people that had made the earrings gave them to her and gave a pair to her mother as well

oh wow! lucky gal... ^_^

i love the fact that she's had her mother with her through all of this...she was at most (if not all) of the awards shows, i love that... ;)

Back