Charmed books!

kouk

Cadet
I am just wondering if anyone has read the Charmed books of the tv show Charmed?
I have read some of them and i liked them.

I read most of em! I haven't been able to find one.. I forget the title, something with red, and its been driving me INSANE cuz I REALLY wanna read it.

I love the tv show but I didn't know if I would like the books so I borrowed a few from the library. I thought they were okay, but not too exciting. I cna't even remember what ones they were. They are no Alias book, that's for sure :P! haha. I figure I might give them a try again though ^_^.

nattie700 said:
Yeah I've read a few but there quite expensive for a tiny little book so instead now I'm saving up for the Alias books! :D :D
I know there expensive that's whu i borrow them from a friend.
Who has almost every one of them!!
But the Alias books are number 1 on my list!

I think I've got everyone with Paige in it except for one (something about Egypt, but I heard it had a lot of mistakes in it.) I have the latest one "Mirror Image" on my to-read list.

yeah, the one i just read by carla jabinowski or something did have lots of mistakes. my avatar is from the next charmed book being released in about a week called "Between Worlds"

i have read and own all of the books up to The Brewing Storm, and i love them but for some reason i have just stoped buying them for a while.
but the newer ones i borrow from my friend

Back