Charmed Season 7 Premiere

Did anyone get a chance to see the premiere tonight? Nick Lachey wasn't really in it but that's good. Any thoughts on who that evil spirit might be :confused: Leo and Piper were together :love: At least Paige is doing something now (saving the magic school) What did you guys think of the premiere? (if you saw it.)

Tonight was the charmed premiere? WHAT!! How did I NOT know this??!! Damn...ever since I started working, I've completely lost track of time. Every day is just like every other day, so you don't think wait..shows are coming back..

felgercarb..time to DL from Bittorrent.

hmm I thought Nick was ok - i love him so much so im glad hes on the show
as for the evil spirit... im thinkin Giddeon(sp?) cuz i dont know who else it would be..... :thinking:
but whats with daryl? i mean im glad hes still on the show but hes being such a freak hangin out with that cop lady - who by the way is SOOOOOOO gonna get her ass killed
and then LEO! poor leo! hes all like crazy :o_O: and stuff. THen he killed that elder! i dont want him to get recycled (n)
but piper and leo goodness :D
but piper with the arms was very.... :blink:

i dunno i didnt like the ep that much

ya, must agree the Charmed premier wasn't THAT exciting. ;) I liked it though. the six arms thing was funky! ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:

Ya, I think it could be Giddeon too. But for some reason I also think it could be Chris or Wyatt from the future. I dunno why though :confused: And the 6 arms things wasn't really necessary (running outta openers eh?) Usually Charmed premieres and ends with 2 hours, well recently, but not this one :confused: Probably cause there was no cliffhanger

yeah, that arm thing was ridiculous. I think it was only put there so that it would be plausible for Piper to fight off like 7 demons all at once. As for who the ghost voice is, it's not a single person.

Recall that when Leo asked, "what do you want", the voice replyed "what do we want? We want you." So whoever they are, they must be a group. I don't think it's Wyatt or Chris.

WHoever this group is, they are very powerful, to be able to shield a place from the elders and really just jerk everybody around. It almost makes me wonder if they are that group of people who asked cole to join them? Remember them? They were supposedly above good and evil.

Xin Li

the_alliance said:
i wasnt really happy with it either. tho it's better than the premiere was this week instead of January like some OTHER show i know...
[post="997748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: I thought it was cool cause like I went on some tour and I got to go to right next to the charmed set and Alyssa Milano was going in. It was really cool ;) But I still wanna know who these mysterious "we" are.

That sounded funny :lol:

I missed :( I can't believe I did but from seeing wheat other people wrote I think they are the forgotten...no just kidding, I think it might be wyatt and chris, they could be calling for him for help or that he dies in the future so they want him back and are trying to warn him. so that would mean that chris and wyatt would be working together, so that wyatt would either turn good or chris turns bad...highly unlikely. anyways...post more about the show...I can't see it cause I don't get the WB and I have to find it on different channels so it will take me a while to find it again. thanks

Whoever the mysterious "we" are, they clearly want Leo to be distanced from both the charmed ones, and his fellow elders. However, they are not really plotting Leo's demise. They want him for something. So I think they are confident that he won't be recycled. And something tells me that Wyatt's ordeals are just starting. Giddeon may have been a catalyst, but surly he must have worked with a group. Perhaps it's Giddeon's group, whoever they may be, that is behind this. There must be a group of demons and perhaps elders that feel Wyatt is too powerful. Maybe the good guys in the group simply want Wyatt stopped to maintain equilibrium. But if there were demons in the group too, they might be trying to get Wyatt for themselves.

I don't know..I'm just speculating here..

Xin Li

Barbas was my favorate aspect of the episode.

Barbas has now tied the record set by Buffy and Angel's Darla with most deaths by an evil/morally ambigious character with 4

I was actually quite surprised that Barbas has played as large a role in the series as he has. He has certainly caused the charmed ones more than his fair share of pain and greif. But I just never really found him to be a compelling villan. I think the problem is that he is too one dimensional. He is evil and manipulative period. I think villians are far more interesting when they've got a residue of humanity left. People like Sloane and Cole.

Xin Li

I'm surprised that even after all these years they've kept Barbas alive. He must have some part in what will happen next (obviously) Whatever/Whoever "they" are want to distance Leo from everyone, maybe to make him easier to target. This may not really be related to Wyatt as in they want Wyatt. This is all about Leo. If it is really Giddeon related it wouldn't be a great shock unless Giddeon had recruited someone of importance to the Charmed Ones. Maybe this person really knows them and Leo and knows that without Leo things are much harder for the Charmed Ones. Who knows, we'll find out eventually and hopefully soon!