Charmed Spoilers

I miss Cole. he was a great character, and his relationship with Phoebe was what got me into the series in the first place. But alas, he moved on to bigger and better things -- Aka Nip/Tuck, which in fact is a great show that I follow.

I wonder what the repercussions of Leo killing Gideon would be in the coming season. Can't be a good thing.

Xin Li

seriously? hu. All the characters are changing.

Maybe this was just me, but I always found it funny that his name was Balthazar and that was Cole's demon name.

Can I read ep transcrips at thecharmedones.com? Cuz I'm probably gonna miss some of the season primere.

This thread needs to be updated :P So, I will update it. Spoilers are below for episodes 8.08 - 8.11.

Episode 8.08: Battle of the Hexes
Airdate: November 13, 2005
10/31 - While reading aging case files for Agent Murphy, Billie inadvertently transforms herself into a crime-fighting superhero when she dons an ancient belt. Elsewhere, Piper tries to book a hip band for P3. Singer Liz Phair performs. Source: TV Guide Online
10/21 - The Charmed Ones receive an assignment from Homeland Security Agent Murphy (guest star Brandon Quinn) to go through cold case files. Phoebe and Billie discover a belt in one file that gives Billie superpowers. Her new power begins turning the sexes on one another, so a power-hungry female demon decides to use Billie to achieve female domination. Meanwhile, Piper and Leo search for a band to play at the club and sparks fly between Paige and her new charge's parole officer, Henry (guest star Ivan Sergei). Source: The WB
10/01 - The Charmed Ones help Agent Murphy on paranormal cases. The demon of the week who will be erecting her headquarters at Magic School is a sorceress named Zira and her female subordinates. The sorceress wants more power in order to take down her boss, a buff and tatooted Demoralizer Demon named Tai, and his followers so females, lead by her, can rule over the underworld. At school, Billie is in a class where the battle of the sexes is discussed. Her opinions on the subject don't go unnoticed. Billie will require the sisters' protection after she put on the Golden Belt of Gaea, which gives women a lot of power but also seduces the person wearing it to a point of becoming insane. Zira wants to use the belt to destroy Tai. The catch? The belt cannot be removed that easily and evil powers cannot wear it. Piper has difficulties booking a band at P3 for a concert to raise money for the hurricane victims. Paige gets a new charged named Speed, a teen who doesn't have a shiny track record. She first meets him as he is about to be involved in something shady... his parole officer, Mitch (who will surely be played by Ivan Sergei), soon arrives on the scene. Somehow Leo will become invisible for part of the episode. Liz Phair may be appearing at P3. Source: SpoilerFix.com
09/11 - Former "Hawaii" and "Crossing Jordan" star Ivan Sergei has signed on to a multi-episode role as a lawman who strikes up a flirty, "Moonlighting"-esque relationship with Paige. Sergei will first appear in the WB show's eighth week this season and is booked for at least nine episodes. Source: Zap2it

Episode 8.09: Hulkus Pocus
Airdate: November 20, 2005
11/02 - Billie gets infected with a dangerous virus which makes her become a more muscular superwitch - hence the title. In order to save her, the sisters also transform into muscular super witches. And here's where things get cool: In lieu of prosthetics, producers tapped real body builders - including six-time Miss Olympia Corey Everson (as Paige) and personal trainer to the stars Mjiken Pulston (as Piper) - to play their ripped alter egos. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
10/11 - It turns out that what is killing the demons in the Underworld is a mysterious virus that is ingecting the entire magical world (demons, witches, etc.). The Charmed Ones fear that this virus will kill all magical beings so they need to find a cure. Source: SpoilerFix.com
10/11 - Phoebe has decided to take a hiatus from men. Piper seems to think Murphy and the government is hiding something from the sisters. At Magic School, two demons are circling a dying Krychek demon. One is a scratched demon named Emrick; the other is an evil soothsayer. Emrick wants to finish off the Krychek demon but he is told he can't as "Margoyle wants him alive" to learn how he became that powerful. Of course, Margoyle wants to gather as much powers as he can in order to rule the Underworld. It seems that a lot of demons have been dying in the Underworld lately and it's not from being vanquished. Billie is still trying to get information on the demon that took her sister fifteen years ago. Henry (could it be the new name of Ivan Sergei's character) enlists Paige's help to babysit the baby of a woman who's been sent to prison. Leo also appears in the episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 8.10: Vaya Con Leos
Airdate: November 27, 2005
10/21 - The Angel of Death visits the Charmed Ones with a familiar name on his list - Leo. The sisters use a spell to hide Leo, but the plan misfires when everyone suddenly looks like Leo. Meanwhile, Phoebe and Billie are on the hunt for clues about Billie's missing sister and cross paths with demon Wietz, a magical big game hunter, who keeps his victims in suspended animation like trophies. Source: The WB
10/19 - Leo wants to buy a vintage 1941 Ford truck but Piper isn't sold on the idea. Piper sees the Angel of Death (last seen in "Styx Feet Under") which makes her think someone close to her is about to die. And she should be since he is here for Leo... Paige and Piper will try to save Leo. At Magic School, Billie and Phoebe are fighting demons, including one who looks like the demon Billie saw in her nightmare in episode 8.06. Will Billie finally get answers about her sister? One demon, Burke, in the episode puts his victims in cryogenic tubes and keeps them as trophies. Phoebe and Billie focus on Burke. Paige and Henry spend time together. Later in the episode, Piper summons an Elder and an Avatar in the hope to save Leo. Will the sisters be able to save Leo? Are they ready for the sacrifices it may require? Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 8.11: Mr. & Mrs. Witch
Airdate: Winter 2005/2006
10/31 - This episode centers around Billie and her parents (aka Mr. & Mrs. Witch). The episode will have a storyline that resembles the movie "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." Billie sees a man named Dalvos who is running a company with his cousin. Billie seems to hope he has information about kidnap victims. After Billie leaves, Dalvos gets a visit from Nanta, a female demon, who warns him that he is has problems and that he shouldn't have met with Billie. Nanta expects Dalvos to run the company and helps him take care of his cousin and the witch problem. Her parents are in town and have supper with their daughter and the Halliwells. She wants to get answers from her parents about what happened to her sister and why they tried to have Billie forget about it. We discover that there are more to Billie's parents then meets the eye... could they have a secret life? Dalvos and Nanta will use Billie's parents in order to achieve their goals. Using a video camera, Piper films the everyday life at the manor for Leo to watch when he is back. Because of a letter received for her column, Phoebe wonders if she needs to move out in order to finally move on with her life. She gets a new assistant named Ginny. Henry and Paige plan a date at P3. Wyatt also appears in the episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Source: www.spoilerfix.com

Yes. It's the reason why practices on the other side of the world are sometimes considered barbaric and cruel, like the caste system in India, because it is all that those people know and it is right in terms of their culture.
oh my goodness! i CAN'T believe they killed Leo! that was the saddest scene i've seen in Charmed in the past 4 seasons.

here are the titles of the last episodes of Charmed:

Ep. 17- Generation Hex (April 16)

Ep. 18- The Torn Identity (April 23)

Ep. 19- The Jung And The Restless (April 30)

Ep. 20- Gone With The Witches (May 7)

Ep. 21- Kill Billie: Vol. 2 (May 14)

Ep. 22 (Series Finale)- Forever Charmed (May 21)

Brian Krause will be in Ep. 21 and 22.