Chat with Kristin about Alias!

From E! Online-

From anniegotgun: Did you find out what the stars of Alias are doing on their summer vacation?

Kristin: Yep. My fave femme fatales are keeping busy. Jennifer Garner is filming (count 'em!) three movies: 13 Going on 30, Happy Endings and the Daredevil sequel Elektra. Meanwhile, Spy Mommy Lena Olin will grace the big screen with hotties Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett in Hollywood Homicide.

From phoenixfan:Have you gotten anything out of JJ Abrams about that Alias finale? He's gotta come clean with us, or it's gonna be a long summer!

Kristin: Our last interaction:

Kristin: You must tell me something. JJ: I can't. Kristin: You are killing me! JJ: Hahahahahahha!

Kristin: But I have not given up, dear tubers. Don't you fret. My scientists are currently working up a good truth serum.

Jen's filming Elektra this summer?! That doesn't sound right...How can she possibly do three movies in one summer? I thought Elektra was filming next summer. Does Kristin have her info right?

Busy lady ... Jen's is definitely on a roll ...

Why is JJ like that? Don't you see you are making us beg and beg ... :blink:

I need some info man ... ;)

Everyone, Kristin is a little off by one movie.

It's true that Jennifer might work on 3 films before working
on the 3rd season of Alias !! But it's all comedies !!

Right now, she's working on "13 going on 30", next she'll do "Happy Endings" sometime in early July. The 3rd one is
called "Glamourama", that's either she'll do during Alias or
not at all. When Alias ends production in March 2004, she'll really work on "Elektra"

And given what she's been going through the last few weeks, laughter maybe the best medicine for her. ;)

Back