Cheap

I wonder who will approach the other first, Sydney to return the watch because she feels guilty or Michael because he can't stop thinking about her. I'm guessing the later!

Aww poor Syd!!
-Hopefully Vaughn goes back to visit her!!
And she should really give his watch back next time she sees him!!
-Great update! Thanks for the pm!!

Wonderful update Sierra :love: They talked, he thinking about her and she's having food :smiley:

Now she only needs to get a grip, figure out where that Michael Vaughn is working and return his lost watch!!!!!!!!! he won't be mad at her for not giving it right back!!!!!!!!!

cause he loooooooooves her :lol:

So sweet!!!!!! :hug: cookie

my first thought when he left was "I hope he's goes back and feeds the poor woman"(no pun intended) . And still WE ALL KNOW he's gonna go back, can u just make it in the next capter? pls. ORRRR u can post alll the chapters at once till he does. THAT would be better. lol. thanks 4 the pm.

And still WE ALL KNOW he's gonna go back, can u just make it in the next capter? pls. ORRRR u can post alll the chapters at once till he does. THAT would be better. lol.
but then you wouldn't get a next fic for a while and i'd feel bad for making you wait and write some felgercarb just to make you happy. and you know ya'll are getting a christmas update...

Back