Cheap

okay, i totally dont know what day it is, break screwed me up. school sucks, yadda yadda...

Update cause i started YET ANOTHER new fic without finishing one to post next. yes, it's a problem. :rolleyes:

Chapter 7

They were silent a minute before Sydney got up to dispose of her plate. She walked into the kitchen, looking for the trashcan. Michael followed a minute later, also finished with his food. He stood in the doorway, watching her search the lower cabinets to find the trash.

“It’s the one next to the sink.” He told her, smiling when she blushed and opened that cabinet. He couldn’t help but notice how comforting her presence made the place. She smiled up at him and it brightened the whole room. It seemed like the room had changed from being drab and boring to being warm and inviting. She looked so comfortable in his clothes and in his home. It was almost as if she belonged there.

“Um… now what?” She asked after their moment of staring at each other. She was wondering what they were going to do now that he had let her do what he offered. She didn’t want to leave, but it would obviously be rude to overstay her welcome.

“I hadn’t thought that far ahead.” Michael laughed and it brought a smile to her face. His laugh was sexy and his smile was so perfect.

“I guess I should leave then.” Sydney said, walking back to the bathroom to change into her old clothes. The fairytale was over and it was time to go back to reality. As she was changing, she couldn’t help but yearn to stay longer. He had been so kind to her already and she didn’t want to get on his nerves. It was probably better if she left then anyway, she didn’t want to get too comfortable when she knew she had to go back onto the street. It would just be a disappointment to get used to having clean things when the grime of her box was waiting for her return. She exited the bathroom and turned off the light, walking back to the living room.

As she walked away, Michael couldn’t help but watch as the kitchen turned back into the boring room it had been before. It felt cold and empty without Sydney in it. He heard her close the bathroom door and knew she was changing back into her old clothes. He didn’t want to see her in those clothes. She looked so pitiful and sad when she was wearing those dirty rags. He had liked seeing her in his clothes; it made her seem so happy. It also gave them an intimate quality. He had seen how happy she made him and wanted to hang out with her more. As she walked into the living room, his disappointment grew.

“Thanks for the shower.” She said as she handed him the clothes. Then she began walking towards the door and he thought about calling out to her. Not thinking before he acted, but solely concentrated on the fact that she was leaving, he yelled out to her.

“Wait!” She turned in the doorway not expecting him to say anything. She waited for him to say more and when he didn’t, she wondered if he had really said anything or if it was just a figment of her imagination.

“What did you need?” She asked, trying to get him to explain.

“I was just wondering… if you wanted to stay here?”

“Michael…”Sydney said warningly. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“I’m never here anyway… I have a guest bedroom… I wouldn’t mind, really.”

“I can’t. I’m sorry.” Sydney said and turned, leaving his apartment. She walked the few blocks back to her alley and paused at the entrance. There was no clean shower, no soft couch, no food, no clean clothes, and worst of all: no Michael.

TBC...

OMG, that was sooo good! :smiley:

I absolutely love this story and she better turn her little butt around and go back to his house!!! :smiley:

-At least he offered...now he just has to wait!!
I'm sure she will take up his offer sooner or later!!!
-And I agree... I could stare at your sig all day!!! :woot:
Thanks for the pm!!

I'm happy Micheal offered, but I understand why Syd declined...I hope he will go after her and convince her to move in.
Thanks for the pm.

ok i love the update and LOVE your sig... i had ti wipe the slobber off the keybord before i started to write this...

anyway hope you update soon... i wanna find out what happens.

thanks,
ABV

okay, i totally dont know what day it is, break screwed me up. school sucks, yadda yadda...

awww... :( I know what that feels like! I definitely enjoyed last week at home!!!!!

Update cause i started YET ANOTHER new fic without finishing one to post next. yes, it's a problem. :rolleyes:

Tsk :rolleyes: I see I'm not the only one messing stuff up :P

Eventhough this fic is pretty sad... especiall this part:

The fairytale was over and it was time to go back to reality. As she was changing, she couldn’t help but yearn to stay longer. He had been so kind to her already and she didn’t want to get on his nerves.

:( I love it so much! I mean, we ALL know that they're eventually get together... :woot: I can't wait for it... but the longer it lasts, the longer the fic will be ;)

“I was just wondering… if you wanted to stay here?”

Awww he asked! :love:

“I can’t. I’m sorry.” Sydney said and turned, leaving his apartment. She walked the few blocks back to her alley and paused at the entrance. There was no clean shower, no soft couch, no food, no clean clothes, and worst of all: no Michael.

I can understand Sydney refusing his offer... it's just natural, but she'll get to learn him better and their friendship will grow, then the next time he offers she won't be able to say no... she'll hesitate but she won't say no :lol: :angelic:

Thanks for the update!!!!!!! :hug: cookie

“Michael laughed and it brought a smile to her face. His laugh was sexy and his smile was so perfect.

“oh yeah!!

He didn’t want to see her in those clothes. She looked so pitiful and sad when she was wearing those dirty rags. He had liked seeing her in his clothes.

Awwww. . I wish she had kept his clothes :cry:

“What did you need?” She asked, trying to get him to explain.

Hmm. . .I can think of a few ideas lol :naughty: :naughty:

“There was no clean shower, no soft couch, no food, no clean clothes, and worst of all: no Michael.

Oh i can so See that being her biggest problem lol :D

Okay now that im done with the 'Quote' tell me. . .
Are you studying to become the queen of angst?
Cos it sure as hell looks that way to us avid readers!!!
:angry:

On a better note i think in all awesome romances the guy has to chase the girl a little. . .
I mean whats the point if Syd just drops her pants from now? :rolleyes:

Wheres the fun then. . . . . . .

You really have to update this again soon.
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
He has to get her back, I mean they both were so much happier

Back