Cheap

cute chapter..a little short but deffinantly better than nothing...thanks for the pm...cant wait for the next update!!

I'm really liking this fic!!! Vaughn is so sweet on it :smiley:
Just hard to imagine Syd as a homeless! But I'm really intrigue on how this is going...

Can I get a PM on you next update??

Hopefully they'll be able to tell each other how they feel...

maybe they could watch a movie and then Sydney falls asleep in his arms :love: (me loves that) :P

okay, i like this chap, very fun. PLEASE QUOTE PEOPLE!!

Chapter 12

“I have to go to work now… so I’ll see you later.” Michael informed Sydney as he got up off the couch and went to change. She replied when he walked out of his bedroom in his suit and tie.

“Ok… I’ll just watch some TV and maybe take a nap.” She wasn’t sure how far her boundaries were in his house and didn’t want to do something she wasn’t allowed to.

“I’ll leave the address here if you want to order out for some lunch.” Michael handed her a paper with the building’s address on it.

“Thanks.” Sydney smiled from her position on the couch.

“Oh, and here’s a twenty for the cost.” He pulled out his wallet and handed her the bill.

“Are you sure?” Sydney didn’t want to take his money, but she had never been one to turn down free stuff. He nodded and she took the money.

“Have a good day.” He called as he walked out the door.

“Hey man, what’s up?” Michael’s best bud Eric Weiss said as he walked into the office. Even though Weiss was not as important to the company as Michael was, he never failed to try and distract him from working. Michael wasn’t even sure if Weiss did anything at work or just came in for the gossip and secretaries.

“Nothing.” Michael put down his briefcase and sat in his expensive office chair.

“I heard you were in here all night last night. Was there a reason?” Weiss prodded, somehow always knowing the office gossip before everyone else.

“Just trying to clear my head.” Michael answered vaguely. He wasn’t sure if he should tell Weiss about Sydney. He didn’t want the whole office to know before lunch.

“Lady troubles?” Weiss asked as he plopped into the chair across from Michael’s desk.

“You could say that…”

“Common, dish.” Weiss urged, eager to know. He was always into other people’s business, mainly because he had nothing better to do.

“I met this girl the other day-”

“Did you ask her out?”

“Well, we had lunch…” He exaggerated, leaving out the part about being in the alley.

“Ooo…” Weiss teased.

“And then she came back to my place-” Michael was still talking, but Weiss cut him off.

“Damn. You work fast!” He whistled. “How do you ALWAYS get the girls?”

“Nothing happened.” Michael defended.

“Then what did you DO?” Weiss asked, shocked that his friend and this girl didn’t do anything. He had always known his friend to be amazing with the ladies while they always turned him down. They didn’t appreciate his teddy bear figure.

“She took a shower to get cleaned up and we ate some sandwiches…”

“And she left, right?” Weiss added, thinking maybe his friend had lost his skills or his mind.

“Yeah, but she came back.” Michael tried to phrase it correctly. “And now she’s living with me…” He mumbled quietly.

“WHAT?!?” Weiss was beyond shocked that his friend could have someone living in his home and he wasn’t informed. He felt completely wrong in thinking his friend had lost his touch, obviously he was much better than Weiss thought. “How long has this been going on?”

“Since yesterday…”

“Wow, dude, wow.”

TBC...
QUOTE! i demand you to, and you know you want to.

OMG! I loved it! :smiley:

Excellent update. Sorry I didn't do any quotes, I am so not good with quoting... but reading and loving, I can do! :smiley:

aww i love eric so much!
i am really glad that things are going well and i hope that no body has second thoughts!
loved it :D
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :P

“WHAT?!?” Weiss was beyond shocked that his friend could have someone living in his home and he wasn’t informed. He felt completely wrong in thinking his friend had lost his touch, obviously he was much better than Weiss thought. “How long has this been going on?”

“Since yesterday…”

“Wow, dude, wow.”

lol i just love that part
Poor Eric being left out of the loop :lol:
thanks for the pm

“Yeah, but she came back.” Michael tried to phrase it correctly. “And now she’s living with me…” He mumbled quietly.

I love Weiss...He is freaking hilarious...
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for the pm.

He had always known his friend to be amazing with the ladies while they always turned him down. They didn’t appreciate his teddy bear figure.

:lol: i loved this line...
anyways, great update.
weiss is so funny.
thanks for the pm
please update again soon, can't wait to see what happens, i really love this fic!

~Kay ^_^

Man Eric always seems to have his head in the gutter!! whats up with that? LOL
i hope that the moving in thing works out with Michael and Sydney
awsome chapter!!!
thanks for the pm!

I wonder how long it will take Weiss to spread it around the office. Sorry, but I do not do quotes. I can't wait for more updates.

Thanks for updating so quick

texasalias

“Nothing happened.” Michael defended.

“Then what did you DO?” Weiss asked, shocked that his friend and this girl didn’t do anything.

Lol! I can even imagine Weiss tone saying that !!
I wonder what will be Weiss' reaction when he find out that Syd is homeless....

Thankyou for the PM, btw ;)

Back