Cheap

Nice of you to add a few pictures of the dress. I'm sure Sydney would look amazing in it :smiley: Glad that things are going well for them.
Thanks for the pm.

She left the department store and headed down the mall to Victoria’s Secret, blushing as she entered. It seemed strange to look for lingerie in a large store completely dedicated to it. Picking out a few bras and some simple underwear, Sydney bashfully purchased them and left the store.
Hmm. . .Nice. :love:
couldnt resist the innuendo there Siera. :lol:

and i love that dress! :jump:

thanks for the PM. :hug:

AHH its from season 3 ep 14 i think
yer
i loved it
hehe

and that chapter was so great i love that she went shopping and blew him away

hehe fuuuun chapter!!

Chapter 17

“Thanks.” Sydney blushed, watching him stand from the couch and walk towards her. He kissed her gently, pulling back to tuck an errant strand of hair behind her ear and look into her eyes. His green eyes sparkled in the lamplight and she placed another kiss to his lips. They grinned at each other for another minute before Michael broke the silence.

“Ready?”

“Whenever you are.” She replied and they walked out the door hand in hand.

“So-”

“So-” They both started after their dinner came. The ride over in Michael’s car and the way no one blinked when she came in made her feel like her old self. It was almost as if this was what she would be doing had she not been kicked out. It was like she had never been homeless. She had always imagined herself as a graceful lady who could charm any man and always did the most expensive things. This view had changed considerably, but she still felt like she was dreaming. It was almost too good to be true.

“Go ahead.” Michael offered.

“No, you called it earlier.” Sydney smiled apprehensively. She wasn’t sure what he wanted to talk to her about and she hoped it was nothing bad.

“Okay, well, I got invited to this fancy party this weekend.” Michael started and Sydney was relieved. He probably just wanted to warn her that he wouldn’t be home that night and that she should find something to do.

“That’s great.” Sydney congratulated, placing her hand atop his on the tabletop.

“That’s not all.” Michael held her hand and smiled at her. “It says to bring a guest and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me.”

“Of course.” Sydney’s smile brightened. “I’d love to.” She knew that this probably meant a lot to him and she wanted to be there for him.

“I had a great time tonight.” Michael admitted outside of Sydney’s door. It felt strange to be saying goodnight inside his apartment rather than on someone’s doorstep, but it was fitting for the new couple.

“Me too.” Sydney smiled shyly.

“Well, goodnight then.” Michael slowly bent down and kissed her. Their kiss lasted almost a minute before he pulled away, not wanting to get too carried away.

“Night Michael.” Sydney sighed and entered her room to get some sleep.

To prepare for the party, Sydney took another trip to the mall to get some accessories and makeup. She wanted to look presentable and pretty like she had for their date. She also found some inexpensive jewelry that looked nice with her dress. Walking through the mall gave Sydney flashbacks of shopping trips with her friends in high school. She often wondered what had happened to them, but figured it wasn’t important.

“The party starts in ten minutes Syd…” Michael called down the hallway. He was just waiting on her for them to be able to leave. He understood that this was like her re-entrance to society and she wanted to be perfect, but she hadn’t come out of the bathroom for almost an hour and a half.

“Coming!” Sydney replied, not wanting him to be mad at her for taking so long. Taking a last look in the mirror, and making sure she looked perfect, she slowly opened the door, finding Michael on the other side. She was wearing the same dress from before, but she had her hair neatly done up and her makeup done. She looked like an angel to him and he thought that she practically was. He didn’t know what he would do without her anymore. They had bonded so much in the past week that he couldn’t picture life without her.

“You look absolutely beautiful.” He kissed her lightly, not wanting to ruin her makeup. “I can’t wait to show you off.” She laughed along with him as they made their way to the car.

Sydney nervously tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear and grabbed Michael’s hand. He knew she was nervous and hoped he could be there to make it better. She took a deep breath as they opened the doors to the grand ballroom where people were talking and eating finger food. A few eyes came their way and Michael held her hand reassuringly. He smiled at her and she knew it would be ok.

“Sydney Anne Bristow, is that you!?”

TBC...
:devil:

Back