Cheap

wow so school had been keepin me busy and i've missed like the last 4 chapters... :( so sad! but anyway i just read em all and AWW YAYA they kissed! I cant wait to see who that is at the patry that knows syd!

Hey This story is sooo great, I was reading this on Allies, and I'm so glad I found this here! Can't wait for an update

^why is Allies gone? its just like, disappeared. whatev. all my stuff is also on my site too.
NEW LAYOUT AND NAME for my website.
It is now called Irresistable Silence and i made the pretty background :smiley: but ya'll really dont need to know about that until after the chapter...

Chapter 18

Sydney and Michael’s eyes were immediately drawn to the figure coming towards them. Their entwined fingers were pulled apart as Sydney was wrapped in a tight hug.

“Francie? What are you doing here?” Sydney asked, taking in her friend’s aged features. She still looked like the fun loving best friend from all those years ago, only with a bit more maturity.

“I’m the one throwing the party!” Francie squealed excitedly. “I can’t believe you’re here. This just makes it so much cooler!”

Sydney saw Michael standing back rather awkwardly and pulled him to her side.

“Francie, this is Michael.” She introduced.

“Vaughn & Co. You do great work.” Francie complimented.

“Thanks.”

“Would you mind if I stole Sydney for a while? We have some serious catching up to do.” Francie grabbed Sydney’s free hand, pulling her off to gab and gossip. Sydney of course left out the part about being homeless to spare the embarrassment.

“THAT’s homeless chick!?” Weiss exclaimed, catching Michael off guard.

“Weiss? How the hell did you get in here?” Michael asked, wondering how his friend had swung an invite to a party where there wasn’t a beer keg.

“I just followed you in.” He shrugged. “Damn, she’s hot.”

“Watch it.” Michael glared at him, letting him know that those comments weren’t going to fly with him.

Sydney came back over later, feeling his eyes on her. She wanted to talk to him and now seemed like as good a time as any.

“Hey Syd.” Michael kissed her cheek, claiming her in front of everyone.

“Hi, I’m Eric Weiss, I’m sure you’ve heard all about me, but whatever he said wasn’t true.” Weiss extended his hand with a grin and Michael rolled his eyes.

“Actually, I haven’t heard anything about you.” Sydney admitted shyly.

“Harsh, dude.” Weiss feigned a hurt look at his friend.

“Michael, can I talk to you for a minute… in private?” Sydney asked and he nodded, leading her to a quiet balcony.

“Is something wrong?” He asked, leaning his back against the railing next to her and facing the doors they just came out of. Sydney was leaning over the railing and looking out into the garden absently.

“I just wanted to give you something.” Sydney opened her purse and removed a red velvet box.

“You didn’t have to get me anything.”

“Michael… just open it.” Sydney insisted, gulping slightly. He popped open the box to find a shining silver watch inside. He pulled it out and started to examine it.

“Wow, this looks just like the one my dad gave me.” He commented.

“That’s because it is. I’m sorry it took so long for me to give it back.”

TBC...

vv be sure to check out IS vv

Weiss is a hoot. :lol:
cant wait to see his reaction to the watch. . .

Thanks for the Pm Sierra and im heading over to check the site now. . . .

Short upddate, but it was great. I can't beleive that Sydney saw Francie. I am glad that Sydney is giving him his watch back, but I hope that he is not made at her.

texasalias

great update.
can't believe she ran into francie.
eric's hilarious.
glad she gave him his watch back. can't wait to see his reaction. hope he isn't mad.
thanks for the pm.

and i have no idea what happened to allies... but i really liked that site...

~Kay

I'm glad Syd got to see Fran again!!
-I really hope Vaughn isn't mad about the watch!!
Loved it! Thanks for the pm!!

awww she gave it back to him!!!
hope he doesnt get mad!
so glad it was francie she saw!!
awesome update
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more!

omg will there be a big blow out fight b/c michael will be mad that syd had been hiding this from him?!?!!?

he could toss her out again. and she pine for him and he will pine for her till they reunite.

haha.

thanks for the pm.

Back