Cheap

sorry, my stupid family got in the way. ugh. update time! :smiley:

Chapter 22

“I’ll get it.” Sydney ran to the door when they heard the buzzer. It was a Monday night and they had been cuddled on the couch, watching a movie when the doorbell chimed.

“Delivery for Ms. Sydney Bristow.” The bellboy said, extending a clipboard for her to sign. She signed quickly, eager to see what someone had sent her. He handed her a yellow envelope and then said goodbye. She went back to the couch, opening the envelope as she walked.

“Who was it?” Michael asked.

“Delivery boy.”

“You know it’s a federal offence to open someone else’s mail?” He teased.

“That’s a great trivia question, if it had been for you, I might have considered that.” She stuck out her tongue at him.

“Who’s it from?” He asked as Sydney sat down next to him.

“Don’t know.” She pulled out the envelope’s contents, setting the envelope off to the side.

“Pictures?” Michael looked over her shoulder as she looked through them. There was one of them at the party, holding hands as they arrived. Another was a snapshot of them on the balcony in each other’s arms. Sydney figured there had been a photographer at the party who happened to catch them together. Since Francie hosted the party, it would only make sense that she sent the pictures.

The last one was of a different category than the other two and made Sydney’s smile brighten. The picture featured two little girls dressed in glittery dresses, plastic heels, feather boas, and matching smiles.

“I can’t believe she still had this.” Sydney gushed, wiping a happy tear from her eye. She stared at the picture, lost in the memory.

“Aw, you were so cute as a kid.” Michael complimented and Sydney remembered he was next to her.

“We had so much fun together.” She commented, putting the pictures back in a stack. “I am so gonna frame these.”

Lying in bed a few nights later, Michael was pondering their current situation. Lately Sydney had been sleeping in his bed and only went back to the guest room to get clothes. He thought this extra walk was a waste of time for her.

“Syd?”

“Mmhmm?” She mumbled back.

“Do you wanna move in with me?” Michael asked, tracing lazy circles on her arm.

“I already live with you…” She replied, not opening her eyes.

“I mean, like, I could clean out a drawer…” He explained.

“Sure.” Sydney answered, snuggling into the covers. “Just stop talking and let me sleep.” He chuckled and kissed her forehead, falling with her into sleep.

“Did I dream that, or did you give me a drawer?” Sydney asked the next morning over coffee.

“You can have more than a drawer if you want, I don’t have that much stuff anyway.” Michael answered, sipping his coffee.

“Thanks.” Sydney smiled and gave him a quick kiss. “I’ll move my stuff while you’re at work.”

“I’ll see ya later.” Michael set down his mug and gave her a quick kiss goodbye. “Love you.”

“Love you too.”

TBC...

^ yeah, that's what i thought too, i was like uh oh she's gonna be blackmailed... :lol:
great update... aw, he gave her a drawer :love:
thanks for the pm, can't wait for more!!

~Kay :D

Aww he gave her a drawer thats soo sweet!
-Maybe Syd should go visit Francie again!!
Loved it! Thanks for the pm!!

I was so freaking out when she got the pics..i was thinking that the next picture was going to be something horible...like someone was stalking her or something...so glad that was not the case!! :smiley:

Aww Syd gets a drawer in Mikes room now!!!

Back