Cheap

alright, this is it. THE END... sad, yes, but happy too. ya'll get a new fic on friday (if i have time) and only if ya'll go check out my website and leave me some feedback on the tagboard there. yes, i'm a review-whore and currently in counceling for it. haha jk. okay, i'll shut up now.

Epilogue 2

“Michael, I’m pregnant.” Sydney sighed. “Michael, honey, I’m pregnant… Again.” Sydney repeated. “We’re gonna have another baby.” Sydney put on a fake smile, as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror in their bedroom. She turned to her side, checking to see if the bump was visible yet.

“Michael, I’m-” Sydney tried again, only to be cut off by the door opening.

“You’re what?” Michael asked innocently, taking off his tie from work. He gave her a quick kiss before walking into their adjoining bathroom.

“Pregnant.” Sydney whispered quietly, sitting on the bed. She didn’t know why she wasn’t as excited about this pregnancy as she was with the first two. With Jacob and Kaelin she had been anxious to tell Michael the minute she found out. Now, she didn’t feel the need to tell him. It wasn’t like she didn’t care, she did. She just wasn’t so sure she could deal with a third kid in the house.

“Syd?” Michael asked when he returned to their room minus his tie and jacket. “What were you saying?”

“It’s nothing.” Sydney fidgeted with her wedding ring. Michael knew immediately something was bothering her because she always played with her ring when she was lying or nervous.

“Did something happen with the kids?” Michael asked quietly, sitting next to her. Jacob was at daycare and Kaelin was with his mother for the night to give them some time together on their anniversary.

“Which one?” Sydney said sarcastically.

“Either of the two?” Michael asked, trying to figure out if he had done something wrong.

“Don’t you mean three?” Sydney mumbled, looking away from him. She hated being mean to him and this time she wasn’t even mad at him for something.

“Three?” Michael asked, blinking in surprise. “Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“I’m pregnant.” Sydney answered, a tear slipping from her eye.

“Why is that such a bad thing?” Michael asked.

“Cause we can’t have three kids!” Sydney said frantically. “Do you know how much work that will be? How much it will cost? We probably spent a million dollars on Kaelin alone!” Sydney cried, more tears falling.

“When has money ever been a problem?” Michael smiled.

Sydney looked down regretfully, angry with herself for thinking that way. Of course it was a good thing to be pregnant, even if it meant more work around the house. She was blessed with two wonderful children already; a third would just bring more joy to the family.

“You’re not mad?” Sydney asked, finally looking Michael in the eye.

“Of course not!” Michael grinned. “It’s good to know everything still works.” He laughed and Sydney followed suit.

“You dirty boy.” Sydney smirked.

“You know you like it.” Michael raised his eyebrows suggestively.

“You’re lucky that I love you and I’m pregnant and it’s our anniversary or you would have gotten hit.” Sydney kissed him lightly, running her hands through his hair.

“And I love you.” Michael kissed the tip of her nose before sealing their declaration with a passionate kiss.

“Oh, no, not again!” Sydney stopped kissing him, pulling away. “I don’t want a fourth kid.”

“Syd, you can’t get pregnant while you’re pregnant.”

“Oh, right.” Sydney smiled and kissed him back.

{The End}

Thank you so very much for reading and dont forget to review... both places!

Aww what a cute 2nd ending!! :lol:
-Why would she ever be mad about having another one of Vaughn's kids!!! I don't think I would ever be mad about that!! :woot:
-I'm gonna miss this story!! :(

“Oh, no, not again!” Sydney stopped kissing him, pulling away. “I don’t want a fourth kid.”

“Syd, you can’t get pregnant while you’re pregnant.”

“Oh, right.” Sydney smiled and kissed him back.

:lol: duh! I absolutely loved that chapter, despite it being the last one :P So sweet and funny!

Really enjoyed this fic... and of course can't wait for the next one :woot:

:hug: cookie

Great ending and thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. :coolthumb: :flowers:

And please PM me when you post your new fic. :woot: :coolio:

Back