Cheating

Aha, you talk waaaay too much sometimes. but dude, mr lay is soo easy to annoy and it was just hell fun antagonising him and others like Stevo (now there's a scary scary man).

*sob* I miss school already (not the lessons but the friends and fun) its not gonna be the same anymore but I reckon uni's gonna be a blast, we are gonna have sooo much fun this year :D

Yeah school and uni i reckon will be surprisingly similar! Except if you cheat (keeping on topic) then you'll be in MORE trouble than you are in school!!

Stevo was scary huh?? He gave me the shivers!! Creepy

Uni will be the same as school, except no stoopid uniform, or hats (YAY *jumps up and down in celebration of no hats*) we actually get to choose what to wear each day!! We can dress for the weather for once, seeings we get four seasons in one day in Tassie!!

oooh yeah, cheating at uni would be like the ultimate cheating crime *shiver* and if you got caught ... it doesn't bear thinking about it's that scary *double shiver*

and with stevo, it was more scary when he said nice things about your work ... trust me.

cheating ... uni ... *shiver's again*

Back