Cheers!

Vale

Cadet
I stumbled upon this site when I was looking for sci-fi forums, and figured I might as well sign up!

Anyway. I'm some sort of artist probably, currently studying media, and hoping to study film/television in not too long. My biggest dream is to some day make a science fiction film.
I joined because I don't really have anyone to talk to about science fiction, mostly because I don't know anyone who loves it as I do. (Except for my dad probably)

So hello everyone! : )

(Also, I've never actually joined a proper forum before so this is new for me haah)

Vale

Cadet
Good morning Vale, nice to meet you.

I'm in the same boat with you, I don't have many people to chat about sci-fi with either. But here, I can!

Nice to meet you too!

It's nice to have somewhere to talk about sci-fi with other enthusiasts! I have a feeling my friends are getting a bit tired of my constant chatter as well, haha.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Greetings, Vale!
Nice to meet you too!

It's nice to have somewhere to talk about sci-fi with other enthusiasts! I have a feeling my friends are getting a bit tired of my constant chatter as well, haha.
Just about every topic is welcome for conversation here but we do spend a lot of time on sci-fi/genre chat. :D

Captain

Ensign
Welcome Vale! I'm new to this forum too. Luckily for me I know loads of people interested in sci-fi but I still know the feeling of people getting tired with my enthusiasm for good sci-fi

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Welcome Vale! I'm new to this forum too. Luckily for me I know loads of people interested in sci-fi but I still know the feeling of people getting tired with my enthusiasm for good sci-fi
We need people with enthusiasm here! It counter balances the grumpy people like me. :D