CHEESE

you are truly one of a kind bondgal2007!! this is by far the wierdest topic thread.....but since i'm here i love PROVOLONE cheese!

Brie!!! Yummy, makes the best grilled cheese. I like cheddar though. We have some funny looking blue cheese in the fridge...that I don't like. Zabar's is evil, everything from there is so good, and they sell tons n tons of cheese.

Welcome to the Cheese thread, all. I am the one and only Cheese Spy. I've loved every cheese I've tried, with the exception of American cheese, which I only care for in a Grilled Cheese sandwich. I had Parmisian (sp?) sprinkled cheese (there are also Romano and Motzarella sprinkled cheeses out) on my leftover spaghetti (as well as other things) for lunch & it was YUMMY! :P No person should be denied cheese (it's ok for Vegans as long as the mammal being milked has not been harmed, I think), and I, the Cheese Spy, shall root out any evildoers who mess with the one food that is safe to eat when it molds! (Although I personally reccommend fresh cheese, it tastes much better.) Oh, and I have a canine sidekick called String Cheese. Now, for the toughest decision of my day...what cheese should I eat for dinner?

Back