Chicago

Ummm.... nobody has posted here in like forever but anyways... I LOVED Chicago it was one of the best movies I've seen.... I definately buying the DVD! I can't believe they cut out Class in the movie but it's one the DVD! Yeah!

crazy spinster said:
just saw it tonight with one of my roommates. it was great!! my favorite part was cell block tango. :lol:

"he had it comin'!! he had it comin'!! he only had himself to blame!! if you'da been there, if you'da seen it, i bet you would have done the same!" :sly:

"he ran into my knife. he ran into my knife ten times..." hahahahahahaha.... :lol:
I love Cell Block Tango as well. And that's my favorite line "He ran into my knife...he ran into my knife ten times." :lol: So funny.

But this is such a good movie! It deserved all those awards it won!

I really liked it. The songs were good and so was the acting. I thought it deserved all the awards it won too. Except the best picture Oscar. Sorry, but that should have gone to Lord of the Rings.

i watched chicago about a week ago...and i loved it!!! it was really good! well at least what i saw of it. my cousin bailey whose 5 wanted to play more than she wanted to wach the movie...but what i saw of it i loved!!!

me & my gay best friend are OBSESSED with this movie! we find ourselves singing All That Jazz & Roxie out of nowhere and i think i'm gonna go watch it again for the gagillionth time...^_^

Back