Chicken Pox

:angry: I am so made for letting my little sister, Ella sleep in my bed last night cause she was scared. Guess what? It turns out she has chicken pox and now I do. I have them when I was 7 and now I have them again. :( I can't go to school or see my Nick. Do any of you know how stop the itching?

I had them reaaaaly bad when I was 6 or 7! At least you won't get them as an adult, I heard that it itches like hell!
kylo4

Calamine lotion, lukewarm oatmeal bath. Don't take hot baths/showers because it will only aggrevate your skin. That's about all I can help you with...

And yes, you can get them twice. And the older you are when you get them, the worse it is for you. My dad got chicken pox like 7 years ago.

Oh no fun....yeah I'd go with Leah's advice-i think it's about the only two things you can do. And don't scratch too bad, you don't want to leave permanent scars. Hope you get better soon.

VaughnFan13 said:
I've never had chicken pox...i hope i dont get it when i'm an adult!
:eek: eeeeeeeeeee get it now! because when you get it as an adult, it suuuucks.

hmm... i think i had it around 1st grade, and the whole grade just got it. :lol:

VaughnFan13 said:
nance said:
VaughnFan13 said:

hmm... i think i had it around 1st grade, and the whole grade just got it. :lol:
how do i get it now?
sleep with a person who has the chicken pox :Ph34r:

nance said:
VaughnFan13 said:
nance said:
VaughnFan13 said:

how do i get it now?
sleep with a person who has the chicken pox :Ph34r:
haha...last year, this girl i was sorta friends with had the chickenpox and while she has it, she hugged me really tightly, and i still didnt get it...maybe she wasnt contaigous then or something...

Back