Chicken Pox

GUESS WHAT???? I dont have the chicken pox! My mom was wrong, I went to tthe doctor's and I had an outbreak of hives of something I ate! LOL probably some candy! But there almost all gone! Poor Ella (lil sis) has them, hehe I'll watch Alias with her. She's loves JG and is only 7

Bondgal2007 said:
GUESS WHAT???? I dont have the chicken pox! My mom was wrong, I went to tthe doctor's and I had an outbreak of hives of something I ate! LOL probably some candy! But there almost all gone! Poor Ella (lil sis) has them, hehe I'll watch Alias with her. She's loves JG and is only 7
whoops i missed it! Yayayaayayayayay!!! :D :blink: :D :lol: :D :rolleyes: :smiley: :Ph34r:

Bondgal2007 said:
Wow!~ I'm sorry your sister has to have them, but I'm happy you don't. You are raising your sister good. LOL. Does she want to marry Vaughn?

Bondgal2007 said:
YAY! I break out in hives whenever I'm near rabbits, so i know how much they suck ^_^

lol I haven't been on like all day! but my sis ella and I spent 3 hours watching Alias. it was she loves te show, even though she doesn't understand half of it. yet, my sis and bro(kaylee and ty) were rude and said it was lame. Glad someone in the family is smart!!!!! I wonder if my mom will let me stay home and we can watch it all day!!!

lol I over slept and my mom couldn't leave my sister alone so I got to stay home! (I didn't set my alarm)LOL We have watched all of season 3 so far! how sad am I?

Back