Childhood Memories!

my earliest childhood memory was when i was four years old and it wasn't a happy one. :confused:

but that's such a downer so here's a good childhood memory: when i was seven years old, i got in a fight with another girl. of course, i lost and ended up with bloody scratch marks on my cheek, but hey, at least i messed up her minnie mouse sweatshirt. ;)

i can't even remember!! but i think it was pretty huge because our friends totally took sides. my mother was definitely peeved when she saw me though. i just remember going home and her pouring rubbing alcohol all over my cheek. ouch! :blink:

yeah, it was. i didn't get in many good shots at her. oh wait...i just remembered. i think i started the fight by messing up her sweatshirt. hehe. i totally forgot about that. oh, but don't worry, minnie mouse was not harmed too terribly. :rolleyes:

lol ok! because something as precious as a mickey mouse sweatshirt should be hung in a museum! lol! So did she come after you because you spilled something on her sweatshirt? lol!

hehe! *in whiny voice* "You started it then!!" ...lol sorry just reminiscing back to the good old tattle taling days...

and Dark_Wiccan! Why aren't you answering me on MSN?!?!

In kindergarten, another girl hit me and I told the teacher. The teacher told me to hit the girl back. And I think I did and got in trouble. I think that started everything...

I was one of the kids that everyone picked on in elem. school, 'cause I liked to read or because I was one of 2 minorities in my grade or because I was small or something. I mean, kids would pick on me for taking ballet classes! I cried all the time. I got headaches a lot, and the school nurse couldn't figure out why. She had my parents test me for a brain tumor and everything... of course, somehow the kids found out about that and made fun of me some more. My parents met with the principal (who was a family friend) and they discussed skipping me a grade or transferring me to a different school. Ended up doing neither. I did have one kid who always stuck up for me though... he was the only boy shorter than me. My best friend, Liz, stuck up for me too, but she moved away in 4th grade and we were never in the same class. Very sad.

Wow. My childhood wasn't very happy. But then again, I liked ballet class and I had friends there.

SydB_JenG said:
I remember i used to eat catfood when i was little lol!
No offense but that is INCREDIBLY gross. But then again, one of my (ex) friends used to eat dead flies when she was little. LMAO! The stupid ..... argh I hate her.

my friend used to eat paper...

I did that when I was little! So did my sister. We were bored...

My boyfriend used to eat crickets when he was little. I used to eat sweet feed, which is fed to horses. But it was like dried corn and oats, so really, it wasn't bad. My brother ate a yougurt doggie treat a little while ago. Talk about gross! And he's 16!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! my friend used to pick up rolley pollies and snap them in half. whenever she demostrats it now. she goes: "Oh cute like rolly pollie *crack*. but she doesn
t kill them anymore :D

My favorite memory is when I met my BFF in like kindergarten. She was running in from the bus, and for some reason, and I was down the hallway, and I turned around to see who was running. And for some reason, in the midst of like 30 other kids, I saw her running, and for some reason I actually thought about what kind of person she was like. And I know this makes no sense, but it was really weird. I mean, she was just a random girl in the middle of a crowd of other girls, and she wasn't the tallest, or the shortest, but for some reason, she made me think. And then she came to my class, and I thought she was in first grade, because she was a lot taller than me. And I'm like: "What are you doing here? You're in first grade! (LMAO I was so rude)
And she said: no I'm not.

And we've been best friends ever since. Interesting way of meeting isnt it? LMAO I miss kindergarten.

PS I remember she was wearing a red sweater.

Back