Childhood Memories!

I've fallen down the stairs at least 25 times, and I think 6 of them were my brother pushing me down them, but the other times I tripped or was drunk, lol

OMG! I used to cut my ugly barbies hair off and make them boys because i didnt like them lol!

And yes! I still have my american girl doll stuff! its in the attic somehwere! I had samantha, Kirsten, and felicity, and a make-one-that-looks-like-you-doll lol...I had so much stuff, and i read all the books lol...they still sen dme the catalog...i should probably look at one...im kind of curious what kind of stuff they have now!...

I was into power rangers also!...i would watch power rangers everyday after school...and also teenage mutant ninja turtles...and then star trek lol...then i would go play with barbies and american girl dolls lol...and i would make the boy barbies open the house and car doors for the girl barbie lol...my mom thought it was too cute...but she got mad because the barbie outfits were skanky LMAO!

The only thing I really liked about Barbie was making her clothes. I thought she had the weirdest clothes, so I would take scraps from my mom and make her tops and skirts and stuff... I still have some of them... man, they are weird! I had a ken doll too, but his head kept popping off. LoL

This isn't really a childhood memory ('cuz it happened last year), but I guess when I'm 80 I'll consider it a childhood memory. :D

My friend was spending the night, and she, my sister, my mom, and I were sitting on my mom's bed talking, when suddenly my brother ran in. He was planning on jumping on top of the bed, but when he jumped onto the chest that's at the foot of the bed, his head smashed the ceiling and he fell right on his rear end on the floor. The look on his face was absolutely priceless!!! :lol: :rotflmao: Haaaaaa!! I will never forget the way he looked when his head smashed the ceiling! The ceiling still has a dent, too!! By the way, he didn't really hurt himself, his head and rear hurt a little, but that's all. :lol:

hehe. thats funny. i already told this sotry, but when i was really little, there was thius rather overlylargsih woman person adn i pointed and said really loud. "MOMMY? WHY IS THST LADY SO FAAATT??" ahahahahahaha *roflmao*

I remember a time at the Halloween store...I picked up thes fake plastic boobs(did not know what they were at the time) , put them against my chest and asked, "mommy what are these?". Then this middle-aged man walks by and gives me a weird look. I had to be about 5...it was hilarious :lol:

this was not much long ago. i was over at a friend´s house and we were both pretty drunk. so i was almost falling and in order to stop my fall i hold on to a curtain but apparentlly i rip it and fell down. actually i don´t remenber anything about all this but my friend´s maid told us later. i do recall a bruise in my temple though.

i don´t remember anything else right now but when i do i´ll come here and posts some more memories. :smiley:

Back