Politics Children

Katia said:
In certain countries in Africa (I forget which ones) if a man rapes a child, he gets LESS punishment than if he rapes a woman because they figure that children aren't worth as much.
Same here!
Heck, I couldn't wait to kill the son of a bit#@ who raped my kid. I'd pistal whip him a few times before I killed him though. lol

^_^ Message from a Toronto Cracker ^_^

There's a whole debate where I live about whether or not it's invasion of privacy to post the names and addresses of convicted child molesters/rapists in the area on the internet. I can't believe that anyone would ever think that such evil people deserve protection or privacy of any sort.

One woman was on the news...she was against putting their names on the internet for the public to look up. She rented an apartment to a man who had once been convicted of child molestation/rape (I forget which one), and she said that she trusted him completely. She said that she would let him babysit her grandchildren all the time. That woman makes me ill. Her ignorance is unfathomable to me...how could anyone be so utterly STUPID? If anything happens to her grandchildren, she'll be partially to blame.

it is really sad how sick ppl can be... i mean any one who would do such a thing really needs mental help. How can you torture a child like that. I really wish all these ppl would be caught because every child deserves to have a childhood filled with bliss. I mean when your a child that is the only time you are really happy without thinking of anything lese, any deadlines. Nothing matters when you are a child there really are no consequences so children are living in the present. To take that away from an innocent child!!!! i mean it is so cruela nd vile and grotesque!

ALIAS_RULES said:
I think that with rape, it should be life in prison. You have ruined someone's life, and when you rape a child, imgaine what that does mentally. FOr the rest of their life, they will never forget that.
rape should be cause for death.

RRRRrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I HATE these people too! When I was in the 9th grade (I looked much younger than 14 though) I had a stalker/pedohile follow me down the street as I was waslking from school to home. He did this about once a week. I know that he was a stalker by both his appearance and his actions, like, when I would cross the street he would cross to that side as well, when I crossed back he did to. He did this several times so it wasn't a coincidence. The first time I walked by him he said "hello" I said "Hi" back, just thought he was being curtious, WRONG! I ended up filing a police report of him. Everyday, for four years, I had to look behind me every 2 minutes, and act paranoid. It's the worse feeling in the world to feel unsecure. I hope that a situation like mine never happens to anyone on this site. There are tons of sicko's out there that ruin our way of life and it makes me soooooooooo angry! They should be locked up forever because they will never be normal. SICKO'S, ARRRRHHHHHHHH!

:angry: Message from a Toronto Cracker :angry:

Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
I think that with rape, it should be life in prison. You have ruined someone's life, and when you rape a child, imgaine what that does mentally. FOr the rest of their life, they will never forget that.
rape should be cause for death.
yes I agree. Better yet, rapists can rot in prison and get raped by a bunch of guys.

They need to stick these guys in with the tossed salad man, not give them protection in jail. The tossed salad man is a guy in prision (a prisioner) who forces a guy he dosn't like to eat jelly out of his inner but. I'm serious. I'd rather die than have to tose a salad! lol

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

Back