Chocolate

lol... I don't usually like dark chocolate, but Swiss dark chocolate is beyond any of the regular stuff... lol. It's the best!!! :D I have a 10 lb. bag of chocolate chips... :P

lol... Yum yum yummy!! :D One time, I went to TCBY with some friends, and one of my friends got some kind of sundae... it had a huge brownie on the bottom, vanilla yoghurt, caramel sauce, and whipped cream. Wow did that look good..... (y)

I am a choc-chip-aholic!!! I love 'em!!! And everything related to chocolate...even cooking choc and really dark 85% cocoa choc!!! And white choc!!! I love it all!!!!

Exactly! i hav jus remembered that the only type of dark choclate i like is wen u go 2 cafes and hav coffees/hot choclates (gorgously yummy in itself) and they giv u those lickle minty dark choclates....mmmm i cud eat them all day - i always nick every1 elses off theyre plates!! he he

allagent333 said:
Exactly! i hav jus remembered that the only type of dark choclate i like is wen u go 2 cafes and hav coffees/hot choclates (gorgously yummy in itself) and they giv u those lickle minty dark choclates....mmmm i cud eat them all day - i always nick every1 elses off theyre plates!! he he
Ooo I forgot about hot chocolate! :cheers: 🤤

Back