Choose One of the following Cast Members

If you were stranded on a desert Island and your survival depended on it which cast member would you

• Sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sydney

• Vaughn

• Lauren

• Weiss

• Marshall

• Will

• Irina

• Sark

• Total voters
Yeah, so I voted Vaughn. He's smart, so I have no doubt that he'd know what he was doing. And it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes... like so many of you have said - if we were unable to esacpe the island, i wouldn't be crying, that's for sure! ;)

:cool:

I have chosen Marshal because he is smart enough to invent something that will hopefully get us out of the deserst island. Also it was ould be kinda fun even though he is not that strong at least we'll invent something to live in...... ^_^ :blush:

I voted Vaughn!

Like many others have said, who cares if we don't get off the island...lol!!!!!!!

My second choice would be Marshall, because he is so smart, he'd be able to get us off the island!

Great question by the way!

Kelly

Irina, because not only would she use her knowledge and resources to get us off the island (empathsis on the us) but I could learn a couple of things along the way.

My first choice would be Vaughn for reasons I don't think I have to explain..... but, I picked Syd. Of all the choices, she'd be the one to get us off the island.

Marshall! Because like someone else said, he's really smart and can build devices so he can figure out a way to get me off the island :lol:
But....if I had to stay on the island, Sark :smiley:

~~Spongy!

Obviously I would WANT to be stranded on a desert island with Vaughn. But, although he is very wonderful, if my survival depended on it I would want to be with Marshal or Jack. Marshal because he could probably invent some cool gadget out of nothing to save us. or Jack because he is really experienced and would no what to do.

Syd would be fine too. She'd be able to figure something else out. Also, Lauren would be O.K. cuz then i could kill her and blame it on the weather or cannibals. That would be nice.

How could i not choose vaughn, i mean common it's vaughn! If i was starnded on an island with lauren i would kill her for taking my man!! She would be dead! HA HA HA!

Vaughn, how could i not choose Vaughn, common it's vaughn! If i were stranded with Lauren she would be dead in result of me killing her!

Jack--he'd be able to get us off the island, and I wouldn't be worried in the meantime. He's so smart and resourceful, he'd manage. I'm positive!

:eek: I voted Vaughn, but then I re-read the question and I should have picked somebody else. Maybe Jack, 'cause he knows how to survive, or Marshall 'cause he is a genious, I don't know plenty of options :rolleyes:
But when I read the words "ALONE" and "DESERT ISLAND" my mind just flew to VAughn :P :P ;) and let's just say I wasn't exactly thinking about surviving or getting out of the island ;) :D :smiley: ;) ;)

ON Second thought I would choose Irina because I know if I could get her alone on that on that Island for a few days I could surely talk her into coming back on the show. It's worth a shot.

I picked Sark! I picked him for superficial reasons only. Purely for the company of a dangeroursly sexy man, Hmm... something about dangerous men turns me on :P .

I mean, I really believe I could manage to get MYSELF off a deserted island anyway, so why not have the pleasure of foolin' around with Sark for a couple days, haha! I'm a certified scuba diver (though I realize I wouldn't have my scuba gear with me LOL), I've swam with sharks, and in fact I HAVE had to survive 4 & a half days on an island by myself eating only what the nature had to offer me because storms were so bad, my friend couldn't come back after she had taken the boat back to shore to pick up some of our friends & the necessary supplies. I had fun though cuz I knew they'd be coming back for me. No "cast away" scenario here ;)

I chose Marshall, since he and I are both lovable geeks and he is the one most likely to come up with a way off the island

I chose Sydney! That would be awesome, my second would be Vaugh! Marshal...sure he is smart but hell if your on an island....what good is tech going to do you if you have none?

I go with Irina. No doubt she would know what to eat, and such...though being on a deserted island with Vaughn is very tempting.

Back