Choose Your Favorite Late Night Program

It's late night. Which show would be your first choice to watch if they were all on at the same time

• Craig Killborn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Kimmel

• Jay Leno

• David Letterman

• Conan O'Brian

• Other (Please specify. I 'm curious!)

• Total voters
Craig Killborn all the way! I love that man... he's so damn funny. And I also appreciate that he can't get some of the major stars (like Britney Spears... not that I'm missing her all the much)... but damn can he get the cast of Alias. I've definitely seen a good number of them on his show.

Sorry about the double poll! This is the working one. I felt bad 'cause I'm a little sleep deprived and I wrote Jimmy Kimmel twice and forgot Conan!

Conan! I love it when he does his German accent. Oh man. And his hair... and how he makes fun of himself. Oh, and, "Keep cool my babies." Trying to be all suave.

I think it was with Conan that Jen corrected him about a word not being a word. (I forget the word!) But he got a dictionary and he corrected her. I don't know, it was funny. Haha. :lol:

But yeah, CONAN is the best!!

Wow... we have a lot of Conan fans here. I have to say that he's the one I watch the least (but that's probably 'cause he's on at the same time as Craig Killborn...)

I remember it now!
Conan said something like, "snuck into your house." Or something.
Jen goes, "Snuck isn't a word, Conan. You went to Harvard, you should know that."
Silence. Blah blah blah. I think they went to a clip or something? And when the shot came back to them, Conan had a dictionary.
Conan, "look right here! Snuck- past tense of sneak!"
Jen looks away with this look on her face and touches her hair. Conan pauses.
"I just realized, you could kick my ass."
Jen goes, "I could so kick you ass."

:lol: That had to be the funniest. I love Conan!!!

LOL - ah yes, Conan! I would watch the Daily Show with John Stewart because I hear it's hilarious, but! The extended cable is a lot more money and I am poor - so I live without it ;)

I will never forget when he went to Canada and dressed up like a mountie and did border patrol. LOL - (y)

hotpot said:
LOL - ah yes, Conan! I would watch the Daily Show with John Stewart because I hear it's hilarious, but! The extended cable is a lot more money and I am poor - so I live without it ;)

I will never forget when he went to Canada and dressed up like a mountie and did border patrol. LOL - (y)
ah man i missed the border patrol :(

Gogo........that's weird :lol:

Tonight Show with Leno is the best, nothing else comapres, it has that nice mix, LEtterman isnt good at all, Conan is just too weird for me, Kilborne as well, i hate kimmy kimmel so im nevre gonna watch his show...