Choose Your Favorite Late Night Program

It's late night. Which show would be your first choice to watch if they were all on at the same time

• Craig Killborn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Kimmel

• Jay Leno

• David Letterman

• Conan O'Brian

• Other (Please specify. I 'm curious!)

• Total voters
I love Jay Leno! My sister was on Jaywalking once. She acted really stupid so she could get on. She'll do anything to get on TV. So like her... (If you watched the inventors episode, she was the one who said the television was created in 1859 -_- ). Anyway, I find Jay the funniest of the late night comedians. I don't like Conan, I just don't find him funny.

Dude! Letterman all the way! I LOVE his show so much! He's got a really funny type of humor, one that I enjoy very much :D

Kilborn - overly eccentric
Conan - dry
Leno - too complacent
Kimmel - just not funny period

Jon Stewart is also really funny, but I just prefer Letterman ;)

I voted for Leno, him and Conan are the funniest, with Killborn in 3rd. I would vote Letterman last, he's so not funny. This is him: <insert joke here>, no one laughs, he looks at audience with a weird face, everyone laughs, rinse repeat.

Quiet Disaster said:
I think it was with Conan that Jen corrected him about a word not being a word. (I forget the word!) But he got a dictionary and he corrected her. I don't know, it was funny. Haha. :lol:
yeah I remeber that one it was so funny...

I too voted Connan :smiley: