Chris... Good or Evil

one_halliwell_sister said:
I think he's good, but I also think that he'll do whatever he has to to keep Wyatt from turning evil. ANYTHING, even if its evil in itself...
yeah, i definitely think that chris has something up his sleeve

Hmm well the frist episode of the new season has only been shown a couple of days ago in Australia and that episode was the first i've seen of Chris though theres deffinetly something going on between him and the Valkeries..? :thinking:

From reading the spoilers, I'd say he was good.

Also, under the actors and actresses of Charmed I've asked a question about Drew Fuller, who plays Chris. If anyone knows the answer to my question, please reply.

OMG in Aus we r up to ep 3-5 or sumthin Chris just came in the show last season. I cant wait to c what happens with him... he's HOT

hehe...i can tell by some of these responses that you haven't seen all the episodes that have been shown in the US. just wait and see what Chris really is!

amisha said:
AAH!!!

i just saw the epp where it was revealed yesterday!
i wanna say... but i shouldn't...
that was a good episode! i love what Phoebe asks him in the end and his reply, but i hate it when ur left hanging. 9 more days til the next episode! i cant wait, cuz its been SO long.

Back