Christian Bale

I'm a huge fan of Christian Bale, I think he's a brilliant actor, one of the best in his age + he's hot :lol:

He absolutely rocked in Batman Begins! Holy cow, THAT was a cool performance :woot:

Any other Fans around here? :love:

I LOOVE Christian! He's one of the few actors that is talented and good looking. Also, no one can do accents like him! The man is that great that some are shocked to find out that he isn't American lol

I'm happy that he is the new Batman because I can't imagine another actor bringing such strength, darkness and vunerablity to that role. And STRATO - Domain reserved is an awesome site!

I have been a fan of his since he was in Little Women. I'm glad that he is finally in a big movie where he will start getting the recognition he deserves because he is a very good actor.

ah, Chrisitan is such a hottie!!!
He's also such a successful actor , I completely agree with "sugarbabyboo" , he's the master of accents!!! and a part that I really like about him, is that whichever movie he's doing , when he's promoting it or giving an interview , he keeps on using the accent he had on the movie! Which shows us how devoted he is to his job.
American Psycho was definitely such a freakish movie but he was absolutely MARVELLOUS there!!!! The scene where he called his lawyer and histerically cried really hit me hard. And the monologue starting with "My pain is constant and sharp ... " completely stunnig.
And do I need to mention he makes a wonderful Batman?
I can't wait to go see Public Enemies!!! :LOL:

Back