Christian Music

Alias_babe2007 said:
I like that song...they play it on the radio too much though.
its weird..when i listed to the christian station..they always have the saem songs 24-7 but i dont get tireed of it like i do ont he other stations....i listen to the fish alot and htey gots alots of good songs all the time

I like Stacie Orrico(more like an obsession lol)

My sister is obsessed with Stacie Orrico too! lol
^That's me...the obsessed sister! ;) lol

I LOVE STACIE ORRICO! Genuine was the first Cd I ever bought, and she's my all time favorite singer. :smiley: Go Stacie! lol

I also like: ZOEgirl, Rachael Lampa, Plumb, Andy Hunter, Jeremy Camp, Jars of Clay....I like a ton of CCM! lol :smiley:

Heh. Yes.

I listen to Christian rock and metal music all the time.

Examples: Kids In The Way, Everyday Sunday, Living Sacrifice, and Norma Jean.

The first two are rock and the last two are metal. They're awesome. If you like rock and metal music they're the way to go. ^_^

Victoria King said:
in evanescence, my tourniquet is definatly Christian and i love that song! great song!! i love there music regardless of it being Christian or not!
[post="221557"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally feel the same way. umm i also like creed, switchfoot, pillar, superchic[k], and Relient K.

At a church camp I go to they always have some really great musicians but no one has heard of them, which is disapointing.

My favorite bands: Switchfoot, MercyMe, Reliant K, Newsboys, Toby Mac, Quality Vinyl, James Elam, Foreverafter, ZOEgirl

Back