i like....
rebecca st. james
kevin max
sixpence none the richer
amy grant
sarah masen
margaret becker
plumb

and Switchfoot is kinda growing on me. and some new stuff that i plan to check out when i can get to a Christian book store (since i don't live near one) are the solo debut from Derek Webb, the new Nichole Nordeman, and Shaun Groves new disc.

well they haven't really broken up. they decided that they wanted to do other things and each have more freedom creatively. and what each of them are doing now is so different from each other, so i think that they all did have very different ideas of what they wanted to do creatively. unlike other artists who say they want to do solo projects so that it can be their vision, but then their album sounds exactly like what their group albums sounded like. but the dctalk guys have said that when/if it's right, they will do another album together, but all the songs would have to just all of a sudden be there kinda thing. so it's not really something they're working at doing, but another dctalk album could still happen.
:clover: :ninja:

Jennifer Knapp's way cool. She just released her "Diamond in the Rough" 2 CD set. Great heart 4 God.

Also into a harder, raw-edged prog/speed Christian band, Tourniquet (I stole :lol: ) my title from one of their song lyrics. Very personable guys.

Newsboys are good, too. Saw them in concert about 10 years ago.

Cudgel

OMG...I have alot of favorites....

Jars of Clay---AWESOME!

Nichole Nordeman--BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME!!

DC Talk--Even though the separated....they're awesome!

Michael W. Smith--its DA MAN!!

Mercy Me--OMG :thud:

and Jaci Velasquez--:love:

Aliasgirl47 said:
OMG!!! And I love love LOVE Reliant K!!!
yeah i love relient K too. i got to see them in concert this summer. i like
superchic[k]
mxpx
Switchfoot
ace troubleshooter
bleach
jars of clay
the insyderz
fire iron frenzy
rebecca st. james
fm static
POD
and tons more

I listen to a lot of Christian music ... and my favorites would be ...

Point of Grace
Michael W. Smith
Todd Smith
Selah
Newsboys
Jeremy Camp
Jaci Velasquez
and so many more ...

o0o I only saw Switchfoot mentioned once! I went to a concert of theirs this summer and it was really good. Actually I hate to say it, but the warm-up bands were a little better.

I love Switchfoot. I have seen them in concert four times. (last time in August) They are even better now, because they have added two new band members. I thought they put on a great show!

ps: For all you DC Talk fans - On Toby Mac's new CD "Welcome to Diverse City" there is a new DC Talk Song - #14 Atmosphere - it's a great song - it's a great CD

Back