Politics Christianity

:blink: i use the same smiley because i was shunned by the Catholic church...i''m thinking about going ahead with Lent, but i have so many vices these days that i usually just give up red meat for Lent (even tho i don't eat red meat anyway).

we are created the way we are, and i believe God loves us no matter what. whether we be black, white, jew, gentile, heterosexual, or homosexual, we're all special in our own way because that is the way God created us. if he wanted us any different, he would've made us that way. if He didn't want me to be gay, he would have created me as a straight girl. so there's my 2 cents.
this is the part i was talking about that is similar to Catholicism. God made us the way we are and he loves us for it. i don't understand why everyone is so shocked about what i said before but it's true.

we're all sinners. some of us are more inclined to steal, or lie, or cheat, or be slothful, or greedy. there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual, according to Church teachings. it's kinda like a US law that says it's ok to be a monopoly, but it is illegal to monopolize with the intent of eliminating competition. it's the action that is not ok, says the Vatican.

i have so many vices these days that i usually just give up red meat for Lent (even tho i don't eat red meat anyway).
then what's the point in giving up red meat if you don't eat it in the first place?

Back