christina aguilera

i love christina aguilera, i think she is a great role model and she has an extraordinary voice!!! she is also very pretty, my fav song is fighter and i think beautiful really brings out her feelings and her voice!!!! wot dus every1 else think???

hey! i was also surprised by christina's new cd.. number one because her first cd was so "britney spears-ish" and also because of dirrty. i like the song.. but it isn't my favourite on her cd. i got the cd just cuz i thought it would be a fun cd. but i actually relate really well to alot of the songs. i love walk away, fighter, voice within, im ok, and of course beautiful. i was in tears the first time i heard beautiful because i found it so inspiring. hehe. she is so talented!

all my friends are like 'eeeewww, christina?' because of how she dresses, and i'm like, hey if that's what she wants to wear and feels comfortable in it, then let her wear it! i mean, i think shes a good role model cos shes bin through a lot, and a lot of her songs mean a lot, like Soar, and she doesn't care what people think of her, and i think thats great.

ems

wot do u meen horrible song-dirrty?????????? that song is amazing she has a great voice and it just shows that she dusnt care wot ova people think of her!!!

yeah, in front of everybody with barely anything on....that's not degrading herself? everyone can see her boobs and butt all the time now

For some strange reason, Christina thinks that wearing as little as possible shows she is grown-up. To me, it shows the opposite. It really doesn't matter to me IF she does it or not, but the reasons. I don't think that's the real Christina. I think that's the Christina that she wishes she was, so she is creating her persona to be like that, but she shouldn't have to create it; she should just be herself. She claims that she is, but I don't buy it. Also, about the "wearing less means I'm grown up" thing. There are nine year old girls who try and dress like Christina, and it doesn't mean they are mature. It means they are buying into the media's felgercarb. Christina has a lot in common with all those little 'tweens' that try to dress like sluts because it's 'cute'.

Christina used to be "ok" in my list, and then... suddenly... something snapped inside her and she turned a bit to the rebellious side..... now all her fans from when Christina was more "innocent" is still sticking to her, still thinking she's a good role model..

Back