christmas cards

okelay

Cadet
I was thinkin we could send christmas cards.
real ,not online ones.
i did this on a board once and it was fun-
everyone who wants to participate leave their adresses or pmed them to me.
i do a draft and i tell you who you got and the adress.
the idea is that everyone gets atleast one card.
you can send more if you want,though.
and if you're not catholic, or you dont celebratre christmas, it can also be new year's cards.

so,what do you think??

i'm not sure i'm comfortable with sending my adress to anyone, they're are a few people on here i would, but not everyone ... i'll think about it though, cool idea :smiley:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I would send it, but if I got something from a foreign place, my dad would freek and take away my internet :eek: :(

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
yea mine probably would too, but i would just tell them we got pen palls at school or something

I have received a letter of an internet contact already once.. my parents dont really care.. if it was for my sister it would be different tho.. i think

HEY than why don't we do e-cards for everyone that would be much better, I know I aint too comfortable about giving personal info out like that. I trust you all I know here, it's just some many non-members come on and I don't know them.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
I would send it, but if I got something from a foreign place, my dad would freek and take away my internet  :eek:  :(

:lol:  Messege from a Toronto Cracker  :lol:
yea mine probably would too, but i would just tell them we got pen palls at school or something
haha, yeah, my parents would kill me, and then come on here and talk to whomever sent me the card to find out if they were a stalker or something. Good idea about the penpals, but my parents would ask what teacher did that and then talk to the teacher :smiley:

VaughnFan13 said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
I would send it, but if I got something from a foreign place, my dad would freek and take away my internet  :eek:  :(

:lol:  Messege from a Toronto Cracker  :lol:
haha, yeah, my parents would kill me, and then come on here and talk to whomever sent me the card to find out if they were a stalker or something. Good idea about the penpals, but my parents would ask what teacher did that and then talk to the teacher :smiley:
oh, ya, lol that's true haha

although ... Gogo wrote me a postcard while I was at camp, but i didn't get it until i got home, and i quckly snatched it off the table, I'm not sure if my parents saw it or not, i was really freaked out, and trying to come up with an excuse for a while, but they never asked THANK GOODNESS!!

I would send it, but if I got something from a foreign place, my dad would freek and take away my internet :eek: :(

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
yep, my parents would freak out, and I wouldn't ever be allowed to touch the computer again! :lol:

i should've known it would be more complicated here.
too many people,too many places.
it was a bad idea, forget about it.

e cards sounds good

Back