Christmas Coincidence

Aww! That was so cute! I'm glad that they got married and had another baby! Just out of curiousity, was the New Year's Eve at Michael's the time she got pregnant?

Sweet ending!

Megan

Awww! Cute story!
Loved the ending...I love happy endings!...and lots of fluff!!
Awesome job...even though it's pass christmas! ^_^ :lol:

OMG!! is why did it have to end!! AHH!! OMG!! i love this so MUCH!! AHH!! please tell you will write more!!! PLEASE!! OMG!! if you do like write a continuation or something like this please PM ME!! :smiley: :P!

That was great ... love it ... wow thats how they spend their first new years eve together ... love Ava soo cute ... Jacob Mathew soudns perfect ... thanks for the PM ... aww its over already

perfect ending!!! aawwww...i can't believe that was the end of it!! things fly by so fast when it's good. and they had another kid. so cute, if only this didn't have to end!!! u've done a great job on this fic and it was fun getting the chance to read it!!! i'm going to miss it!!!

😌

Awww... That was the most perfectest ending ever... Especially the epilogue, I LOVED the epilogue... What could be better than their getting married and having another little kiddie? Hehe, and Jake sounds like a cutie pie... :love:

“Did I eat that much?” Ava asked curiously and naively.

Michael sighed sadly, “I don’t know sweetheart.”

Ava crossed her arms over her chest as she faced her father, “Why not, Daddy?” Ava asked, not remember the time that her father wasn’t present in her life.

“That’s something you’ll find out when you’re older.” Michael told her honestly, kissing her silky sandy blonde hair.

:cry:

Awww... That bit almost ruined it, but... I suppose Michael being here now makes up for it... Love the happy family :P

Loved the whole entire fic! It was so cute, from start to finish! :D

Cai
x

ah *sniff* katy that's just so perfect

There was a whirlwind of greetings and anxious grandmothers wanting to see Jake when Sydney and Michael arrived.
That is such a true statement, Grandmothers never give up the whole wirlwind aproach

thanks for all the PMs

you did a really good job

Hey Katy,

Thanks for sharing this story with us. That was the best ending you could give them. Glad they're together with their 2 children.

Thanks for the pm and looking foward to your next story.

:smiley:

CJ

Back