Movies Christmas movies. What's your favorite?

K

KilkaSerko

Hi all Xmas is coming. Time to think about. I've found some info for us. Just to bookmark this XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[ADMIN EDIT:] Spam Bot info removed

New Topic:

"Well since the bot is talking about Christmas. I'll continue that line of thought.
Christmas movies. What's your favorite?" - Dirk Gently

Well tis a real person performing as a bot. So therefore that makes them..

Androids!

So let's hijack the topic..

If you were an adroid, what would be your primary function?

I'm going to go with a classic, kill all humans.

What makes you think it's a person? We were getting some pretty strange ones on the TCO forums a while back... all bots. But I do find the android comments funny ;)

I dunno, just seems more like some desperate housewife pasting it up with a lil' bit of heart. Ya know.. Maybe if everyone on the forum clicked the links and bought something my nickle share will add up for a plane ticket to Brazil.
It'd be one way and one way only because she'd intend on marrying some crime lord and living 'da goo'life'.
Or so would be my take?

Well since the bot is talking about Christmas. I'll continue that line of thought.

Christmas movies. What's your favorite?

I have several that are classics.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Any movie that can fit in double entendre using a Yule Log gets my vote. ;)

Ooo, this is probably a close one. Scrooged is definitely up there, but I think the Muppet Christmas Carol gets the number 1 place.

Well... great. Now you've done it. You've turned a perfectly awful, vile bot thread into an actual topic. I think I'll kill the original post (and poster :smiley: ) and give Dirk the floor.

I vote Christmas Vacation! ... A Christmas Story, All I want for Christmas, Scrooged, Miracle on 34th street, It's A Wonderful Life... etc... are all good too.

A Christmas Story is a great one now that you mention it. At least once a year I watch it 3 times in one day. LoL RIPJD

Navarre said:
Well... great. Now you've done it. You've turned a perfectly awful, vile bot thread into an actual topic. I think I'll kill the original post (and poster :smiley: ) and give Dirk the floor.

Heh, back on our forums. I really enjoy killing bots. Hijacking threads is also a favorite past time after we ban the bots.

.... thanks for the floor.

What's the one where the annoying little kid gets given an air rifle and they all end up in a chinese restaurant at the end? Well, whatever, that's the one I (half) remember.

Ya know part 2 actually had one of the funniest scenes in it I can still recall and chuckle about. It gets old after the first viewing, but when I was like 14 watching that guy being beaned over and over with the bricks was great.

A Christmas Story, NL Christmas Vacation... and this isn't a Christmas movie, but I always watch the Harry Potter movies around the holidays. ? Don't ask why, I just like to. I never watch them any other time of year.

Ya know Honey, I can understand the Potter statement. The year after the LotR & the Potter films stopped being box office draws I felt sort of like.. I liked having a series of movies to turn to.
Ahh well, I'll watch the Pick of Destiny and be happy with it.

Back