Christmas presents!

I'd give all of them something, whatever they want.

Moving.

:xmas: first of all i want to wish every body a merry christmas :xmas:

secondly i dunno what i would give because it looks they they have everything friends, family and love ... (even if its dysfunctional lol)

~sb

If I was around 30 and Jen was single, I'd give her an engagement ring.
I'd also give everyone something.

I would give Will, Francie so he would stop hanging around Syd. I would give Vaughn a boy scout manual so he would be more prepared. LOL!! :redhair:

i would give Vaughn intel showing his wife is a traitorous mole who works for the Covenant and was just using him, so he would not feel guilty about divorcing her and getting back together with Sydney!

i would give Syd a girlfriend becuase she needs lots and lots of love and support right about now. and i think it would if i was her i would hate to be surrounded by guys all the time. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

I havent seen this thread in a year.I this year would give Vaughn a list of reasons to divorce and i would give Syd a lifetime of happiness(wich ever way she wants it) and everyone else a christmas party and we do a secret santa,so i dont spend to much money. :sly: :lol:

hey, What if some are Jewish?!.......anyway

1. I'd give Jack some Prozac to have him a little more happy.

2. I'd give Sydney a magical pain reliever, so she wouldn't feel anymore pain from all the felgercarb she's been through and for all the felgercarb there is to come.

3. I'd give Vaughn a fake prophecy saying his wife is evil, and she must be destroyed. (even though I'm perfectly fine with Lauren, that would be a present for all the S/V Shippers, so they'll leave Lauren alone!.)

4. I'd give Irina a full pardon and let her celebrate Christmas with Jack and Sydney. (hey, if Evil Man Sloane could get a full pardon, so should Irina darn it!)

5. I'd give Eric Weiss...Sydney! Hey, I see potential for these two, Vaughn will just have to grit his teeth and deal.

6. I'd give Dixon a slap in the face for being so.....professional to Sydney. (Come on, Dixon! Can't you see the girl needs a hug?! )

7. I'd give Marshall and Carrie a bouncing healthy baby.

8....and finally, I'd give Lauren Reed Vaughn a shoulder to cry on for all the meaness the S/V shippers are aiming at her.

Back