Christmas presents!

Skon Swenson said:
hey, What if some are Jewish?!.......anyway

1. I'd give Jack some Prozac to have him a little more happy.

2. I'd give Sydney a magical pain reliever, so she wouldn't feel anymore pain from all the felgercarb she's been through and for all the felgercarb there is to come.

3. I'd give Vaughn a fake prophecy saying his wife is evil, and she must be destroyed. (even though I'm perfectly fine with Lauren, that would be a present for all the S/V Shippers, so they'll leave Lauren alone!.)

4. I'd give Irina a full pardon and let her celebrate Christmas with Jack and Sydney. (hey, if Evil Man Sloane could get a full pardon, so should Irina darn it!)

5. I'd give Eric Weiss...Sydney! Hey, I see potential for these two, Vaughn will just have to grit his teeth and deal.

6. I'd give Dixon a slap in the face for being so.....professional to Sydney. (Come on, Dixon! Can't you see the girl needs a hug?! )

7. I'd give Marshall and Carrie a bouncing healthy baby.

8....and finally, I'd give Lauren Reed Vaughn a shoulder to cry on for all the meaness the S/V shippers are aiming at her.
i agree w/ all accept number 8. i hate lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now now katejones47, be nice!
lol
i think that i would give every1 a peacfull dae and then wen thats ova the can get back to kicking ass!
lol
jess
:smiley:

Back