Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Christmas Stuff

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Codename, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Everyone say your Christmas Plans!!
    What you are doing, excited?
    Have you gotten decorations, up and this can be a countdown thread!
    post post and talk about Christmas! :christmas:

2. SydneyBristow201717

SydneyBristow201717 Rocket Ranger

I celebrate Hannukah, Christmas and my birthdays in January! So, I get TONS of gifts!! :P I'm staying home, but my family and I (that's jkust me and my parents) might go to Toronto.

3. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

That is cool! SydneyBristow

4. SydneyBristow201717

I know! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo lucky! ^_^

5. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I think my plans are to stay home. We usually open our presents in the morning, go to church, and then have a small Christmas feast. My family might go to Las Vegas around Christmas time, but not on Christmas. My birthday is also in December, but I won't be doing anything special.

6. Jonathan

Jonathan The Architect

We go to church Christmas Eve, that way we are unhindered in gifting. :LOL:

7. BizzutyBobby

BizzutyBobby Rocket Ranger

Ok. I'm going to be frank. Today in someone's car (who shall remain nameless), I asked the question, "what are you doing for Christmas?" of course, the other people in the car rattled off stuff. this made me feel VERY uncomfortable because you know what i'm doing for christmas? just going to a friend's house to eat and that's that. we don't celebrate christmas any more. you see, we're asians and ever since 6th grade, the tree went bye-bye. besides, it's practical. that tree is a pain to be lugged in and out of the house. you all know what i mean. so yea. other than that, i'm singing at a mass with Bob Hurd heh...that's so TITE. oh yea, did i mention...i am NOT pagan but there are still some rites that i have to research in my never-ending quest in spirituality.

8. Jonathan

Jonathan The Architect

9. SydneyBristow201717

I can't wait till break .I get two whole weeks off! Oh and vist my topic called: SB201717's problems and help me with my problem of a life!

10. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

We normally don't do anything special, but this year my mom and I are piggybacking on my dad's research trip to Egypt. :cool:

11. Tommy

Tommy Seeing A Ghost

We never do anything "special" -_-

But I have plans to play w/ my new laptop and possibly set up my site =)

12. BizzutyBobby

haha...no..im not going pagan. i'm merely researching stuff about those pagan religion in order to further assert my religious position in the world. who knows? i may become a full-fledged witch? or i could become a jesuit (watch out you little boys out there! heh)

13. SydneyBristow201717

Charlie, your going to EYGPT! If your in Cario, get a Falafel Mac at a Mcdonalds there and deicate it to me, SydneyBristow201717 a loyal AllAlias poster! Who would like to be a mod!

14. BizzutyBobby

oh DANG...what's a Falafel? and i'm a loyal poster too! :P

15. Jonathan

Jonathan The Architect

Yeah, pick one up for me, too.

16. SydneyBristow201717

Falfel is a Middle Eastern food made out of Chick-Peas or Garbanzo Beans, it depends on what you call them. It's like a veggie burger, but it's really good. Instead of selling Burgers in Eygpt they sell food from the the area. And that would be Falafel. I have a friend who has a bi-citzenship with Canada and America and has all off his family (besides his immideite family) lives in Eygpt so his been there.

17. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

cool! Never knew what Farafel means a veggie buger ;) cool!

18. BizzutyBobby

SWEET...pick one up for me too! please? anyways...what can i get ya'll for christmas? say what you want...and why i should give it to you/

19. SydneyBristow201717

I scholarship to University of California-Berkley. I work sooooooo hard at school and I want a go to Berkely on Poltical Science and I'm already an aspectic for scholarships University of Michigan and Michigan State University and I still have awhile to go to till college. So, I think after ALL my hard work I deresve a scholarship to UC-Berkely!!! :angelic:

20. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

:LOL: :rolleyes: Um.. how about give me Jennifer for one day! :rolleyes: :P :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
    and a little smooch!

Give my wish cause Jennifer loves me lol! :D