Christmas Stuff

Everyone say your Christmas Plans!!
What you are doing, excited?
Have you gotten decorations, up and this can be a countdown thread!
post post and talk about Christmas! :christmas:

I celebrate Hannukah, Christmas and my birthdays in January! So, I get TONS of gifts!! :P I'm staying home, but my family and I (that's jkust me and my parents) might go to Toronto.

I think my plans are to stay home. We usually open our presents in the morning, go to church, and then have a small Christmas feast. My family might go to Las Vegas around Christmas time, but not on Christmas. My birthday is also in December, but I won't be doing anything special.

Ok. I'm going to be frank. Today in someone's car (who shall remain nameless), I asked the question, "what are you doing for Christmas?" of course, the other people in the car rattled off stuff. this made me feel VERY uncomfortable because you know what i'm doing for christmas? just going to a friend's house to eat and that's that. we don't celebrate christmas any more. you see, we're asians and ever since 6th grade, the tree went bye-bye. besides, it's practical. that tree is a pain to be lugged in and out of the house. you all know what i mean. so yea. other than that, i'm singing at a mass with Bob Hurd heh...that's so TITE. oh yea, did i mention...i am NOT pagan but there are still some rites that i have to research in my never-ending quest in spirituality.

Jonathan said:
You ARE going pagan, BizzutyBobby.

http://hallsofavalon.com is listed as an "online pagan community".

;)

J/K, BB. :lol:
haha...no..im not going pagan. i'm merely researching stuff about those pagan religion in order to further assert my religious position in the world. who knows? i may become a full-fledged witch? or i could become a jesuit (watch out you little boys out there! heh)

Charlie, your going to EYGPT! If your in Cario, get a Falafel Mac at a Mcdonalds there and deicate it to me, SydneyBristow201717 a loyal AllAlias poster! Who would like to be a mod!

SydneyBristow201717 said:
Charlie, your going to EYGPT! If your in Cario, get a Falafel Mac at a Mcdonalds there and deicate it to me, SydneyBristow201717 a loyal AllAlias poster! Who would like to be a mod!
oh DANG...what's a Falafel? and i'm a loyal poster too! :P

Falfel is a Middle Eastern food made out of Chick-Peas or Garbanzo Beans, it depends on what you call them. It's like a veggie burger, but it's really good. Instead of selling Burgers in Eygpt they sell food from the the area. And that would be Falafel. I have a friend who has a bi-citzenship with Canada and America and has all off his family (besides his immideite family) lives in Eygpt so his been there.

I scholarship to University of California-Berkley. I work sooooooo hard at school and I want a go to Berkely on Poltical Science and I'm already an aspectic for scholarships University of Michigan and Michigan State University and I still have awhile to go to till college. So, I think after ALL my hard work I deresve a scholarship to UC-Berkely!!! :angelic:

Back