Christmas Stuff

i agree! cali is very cool only b/c i live here and michael vartan lives here and alias is said to take place in cali even tho they film it in NY

for x-mas.... i am....
doing nothing. actually i think we are going to see the Nutcracker and i will do hwk and watch alias reruns but while you guys are off in places like eqypt wihtout a computer i am going to catch up on all my posts. hehehe... :smiley: ... i think i will study for finals too and learn a lot more spanish (because i am taking AP and i dont know jack felgercarb... well more than that) and sleep a lot and dream about michael vartan turning 17. that would be great. except then i'd be way more upset b/c i was the rite age to date him but it would never happen.
randomness...

Estoy aprendiendo espanol tambien. Mi hablo espanol muy horrible pero mi profesor de espanol me le gusta muchisimo (correct grammar?). Si quieres recibir una nota muy buena para tu clase, hablas espanol con un/a amigo/a. It really helps

Translation: I am taking spanish also. I speak spanish very horribly but my spanish teacher likes me very much (correct grammar?). if you want to get a really good grade in your clase, talk to a friend in spanish. it really helps.

gracias, pero mi profesore de espanol no nos ensena bien. es muy simpatica pero no ensena bien, like i said. hablo en espanol con muchos amigos, yo trato que ganar un vocabulario mejor.
mi clase de espanol es muy aburrido. tambien, soy la una sophomore. pero ahora, hay un chico GUAPO que se sienta al traves de yo... *sigh*

translation
thanks, but my spanish teacher doesnt teach us well. shes really nice, but she doesnt teach well. i talk in spanish with many friends and i try to get a better vocabulary. spanish class is really boring but now, i sit next to this HOT guy which is really cool.
not that i dont pay attention now or anything :D
wow this is off topic. maybe i can practice spanish over x-mas by trying to translate what people say on the boards..........hey, i had to relate it in some way to x-mas...

vaughneya said:
i agree! cali is very cool only b/c i live here and michael vartan lives here and alias is said to take place in cali even tho they film it in NY
Actually, Alias is filmed in Burbank, California, so were closer to them than you think (I'm in Los Angeles).

And I like your av as is, SydneyRox. And I also say go to San Francisco.

I wonder what I'm getting for Christmas. I really don't know what to expect from my parents. I've been good, Santa. :angelic:

AliasALIAS said:
vaughneya said:
Actually, Alias is filmed in Burbank, California, so were closer to them than you think (I'm in Los Angeles).

And I like your av as is, SydneyRox. And I also say go to San Francisco.

I wonder what I'm getting for Christmas. I really don't know what to expect from my parents. I've been good, Santa. :angelic:
oh seriously? b/c i remember michael vartan saying something about abc flying him to ny (when asked if he was leaving after season one finale)

Wow this Chrsitmas Thread is very popular and there is still 17 days left say more about Chrsitmas count down say chrsitmas stories anything!!

GO TO SAN FRAN!!!! And vist Berkely (the university) campus and vist the professor Raymond Wolfinger who teaches the course PS 103 Congress! Ask him more about his course and then vist the admissions office and ask them if it's VERY hard to get into Berkely! PLEASE!

well is christmas really only that many days away???!!! :blink: where have i been??? oh yeah now i remember i've been studying, studying, sleeping , oh yeah did i mention studying ;) ... i got to get christmas shopping! what iw ould like for christmas is....hhmmm..... well i really would like a few more books... perhaps another interactive anatomy CD.... or another fighting fish... i love my fighting fish.. :D

Studying IS fun...especially when you have a group of friends...then the fun really starts coming...and then the jokes fly left and right...anyways...anyone NOT spending time with their family over christmas?

SydneyBristow201717 said:
GO TO SAN FRAN!!!! And vist Berkely (the university) campus and vist the professor Raymond Wolfinger who teaches the course PS 103 Congress! Ask him more about his course and then vist the admissions office and ask them if it's VERY hard to get into Berkely! PLEASE!
i live about an hour from berkeley. my sister goes there. you need to have good grades, be involved with things, seeing as you are like big in geography, im sure you could get in. do you live in california? i think its easier that way.

or you could go to UCLA like sydney (or was it irina or both)

Go to CA...berkely or UCLA...it's up to you...UCLA helps you along the way for your first couple years until you've got yourself a nice foundation...berkely makes you totally independent from the get go...trust me...i've got two friends, who are sisters...going to both...and the one that goes to berkely is making fun of the one that goes to UCLA...VERY odd...

boy i'm sure glad i'm in canada... i go love my school here..... we're not really a competitive sort of school... at least grade wise... but we do have a certain intelligence about us ;)

BizzutyBobby said:
i don't want anything for christmas...

Just [him/her] (you decide)
That's all you wan? I am going to make sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun of you at school today.

Hehehehe...

I live in the midwest. My parents want me to go to University of Michigan or Mchigan State University. I acutually want to work for the CIA. I'm serious about it. Really. I acutally might move to Cali. in a few years. My dad's work. Is your sister a Poltical Science Major?

Back