Christmas Stuff

Jonathan, please...you'll never find out even if you cast a spell on me (aside from the fact that i'm more experienced in Magick then you EVER will be...LOL)

little santa? santa is far from little...and you know that..he looks like the coolaid man with a black belt...balck boots...and a hat...with a white beard..

we are NOT funny...we are NOT hilarious...don't make me curse you...we are the most serious people in the world and we have a mission...and that mission is...

TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT ALIAS!

BizzutyBobby said:
Jonathan, please...you'll never find out even if you cast a spell on me (aside from the fact that i'm more experienced in Magick then you EVER will be...LOL)
:eek:fftopic: Magick as in the card game? :eek:fftopic: over

My Las Vegas plans have been cancelled :(

Hahaha! Very funny! ^_^

🍰 Today is Giovanni's B-day!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (Giovanni is John's Italian name. And yes, the John that is my best guy friend who I've had a crush on forever!) My friend Emily and I put up a banner in his locker and had everyone sign it. And I plan to get him a Christmas gift that has something to do with Alias. ;) What do you think should I get him?

About the Christmas present, you can get something from the Alias Spy Store. (and you can get me something while you're there. :P jk, although that would be nice ^_^)

Sure! What do ya want me to get you? ^_^ ^_^

So should I get him a T-shirt? a book? a poster? Be specific.

Today Emily was teasing John by saying he looked like this guy in a comic that was named Tangerine. I think I might get him a fruit basket of tangerines too. He might get a kick out of that. :lol:

I'd say a poster, a T-shirt (not sure if they're for guys), and a keychain. And Declassified if he doesn't already have it.

Thanx for helping me out with my X-mas shopping. ^_^ :D

And for Emily I'll get her every Alias book I can get my hands on. (She's a bookworm.) ^_^

OMG!!! CHRISTMAS IS THAT SOON!! uh oh... i have no presents. anyone know a good site to get alias stuff that will come fast... preferably before christmas...

AliasALIAS said:
BizzutyBobby said:
:eek:fftopic: Magick as in the card game? :eek:fftopic: over

My Las Vegas plans have been cancelled :(
No, not magick as in the card game...magick as in...magick...like...wicca and stuff...(inside joke)...anyways...i wonder what Jonathan wants for X-mas? funny how he hasn't told us yet...

SydneyBristow201717 said:
I live in the midwest. My parents want me to go to University of Michigan or Mchigan State University. I acutually want to work for the CIA. I'm serious about it. Really. I acutally might move to Cali. in a few years. My dad's work. Is your sister a Poltical Science Major?
no shes doing molecular biology. but berk is aweomse either way

Back